aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chit chat?

1. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    So there is no spamming in the actual discussions, lets create a chit chat discussion! YAY! <3 Talk about whatever.
  2. crecre
    crecre
    Hehehe! I'm moving on up. I have 51 posts now I'll be a yaoi lover before you know it! Then I can be legit when I seduce all the unsuspecting ukes and lure the unwilling semes. *evil grin* Family beware! I'm not against aarin-cest lmao!
  3. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    ;_; Brother, you're being meaaaaaaaan!!! How many posts do you need to have to be a Yaoi lover? ;_; I've ignored this account for three years and this is my first year of actually paying attention to it... which means... I've been a Yaoi Amateur for FOUR YEARS. D: NOT COOL. *Whimpers and looks at* >:3
  4. crecre
    crecre
    Hahaha! How am I being mean? *pats Violet* I didn't mean to be mean. And I'm not sure how many you need, but all of the other yaoi lovers have over 100. So I figured if I hit 100 then I might move up lol. It's just a guess.
  5. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Gosh. :/ I'm such an introvert when it comes to forums though... *Sighs* Hopefully I make it to Yaoi Lover before I hit thirty. *Whimper*
  6. Michyio
    Michyio
    Hey guys! I saw you were talking about aarin rankings. We all have a long way 'till 'Yaoi Lover' TT^TT or even 'Extreme Yaoi Guru' *sigh*
    Btw, want me to give you the link to the rankings guide? It might explain more about Aarin forum
  7. crecre
    crecre
    Ooo And Violet there's no reason to be scared. Everyone's nice.
  8. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Chit chat chat chit chat. *Talks* :3

I want a link to the ratings guide... >_> *Messaged in thread a tad late.*
  9. bladexshooter
    bladexshooter
    *waves while sucking on a popsicle* could i have the rankings guide too? (:
  10. Michyio
    Michyio
    Hmmm, I can't find the thread anymore but I've saved the ranking. Here it is (hope it helps)

Yaoi Amateur: 0 - 99 posts
    Yaoi Supporter: 100 - 199 posts
    Yaoi Fan: 200 - 299 posts
    Yaoi Addict: 300 - 499 posts
    Yaoi Lover: 500 - 799 posts
    Yaoi Devotee: 800 - 999 posts
    Yaoi Expert: 1000 - 1199 posts
    Yaoi Veteran: 1200 - 1399 posts
    Yaoi Legend: 1400 - 1599 posts
    Total Yaoi Freak: 1600 - 1999 posts
    Extreme Yaoi Guru: 2000 - unlimited posts
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast