aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chit chat?

1. bladexshooter
    bladexshooter
    OAO ... but.. but butbut!!! D: but but but but but!!!!!!! BUT BUT BUT!!!!! DDDD:
  2. crecre
    crecre
    *points at Blade-chan and snickers* It'll be okay bro... No on will eat you up or anything.
  3. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    Then beware of me, young Blade. >:3 Don't trust me when it comes to eating siblings. I'm all up for incest (... though it depends IRL o_o) But towels are okay when it comes to the onsen-- the real fun is when they are thrown off and you go into a tickle fest!!!

(I actually wonder if that's fun... )

C'mon, I'll be nice. <3 Hm... Apparently I like hitting on married siblings... *Giggles*

And mom, if you like bondage then it so runs in the family. I'm the innocent uke that loves bondage... kinda deceiving, ne?
  4. crecre
    crecre
    Wow!!!! *hides Blade-chan behind my back* You are not getting your hands on Blade! :cowbooy: If towels are coming off...I've totally called dibs!!!!...*evil grin* besides you should worry about yourself dear little brother...while you're trying to sneak Blade I'm might try to eat you too!!! *gobble*
  5. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    .///.! ANIKI IS A PERVERT. :/ I guess the reason why I feel all lonely is because I don't think I has a partner anymore~~ *Thinks of Edokun* D: All alone!!! *Sneaks behind and steals Blade~<3* >:3

... I was so about to say a perverted comment but I'll keep it to myself.
  6. crecre
    crecre
    Yeah I understand! *grabs Blade-chan* I've completely switched roles so I'm totally out of a partner haha!

Anyways! Do tell what is the perverted thought? I want to know! Tell me! Tell! Tell!
  7. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    *Tells via MSN* >///> It's embarrassing....
  8. bladexshooter
    bladexshooter
    both of you let me go right this instant!!! or i'll..... um... i dont know what i'll do, but i promise you it wont be good!

P/S did anyone add me on msn? besides cre-nii.
  9. crecre
    crecre
    Not letting go!

Right! Does anyone else have MSN??? I want to add you guys
  10. bladexshooter
    bladexshooter
    now now, cre-nii! ...hands off
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast