aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Are you a seme? :B

1. VioletSuccubus
    VioletSuccubus
    So, are you a seme? What kind of seme are you? Mysterious? Sadistic? And if you have a 'significant other', what kind is he (I suppose I can write "she" as well...) or what kind would you want him to be? >:3

We want to make our family happy!
  2. crecre
    crecre
    Ok I'll go first lol I'm a seme. I think that I'm the strong silent (slightly sadistic) type like Shiki from Togainu no chi or Takashi Morinozuka A.K.A Mori from Ouran Host Club (Although Mori isn't sadistic at all, he is strong and silent lol). You can never tell what I'm thinking but I'm super protective.

I'm sort of in a relationship with Edokun. He's playing my uke, but he's cheating on me with my little brother Violet. (I think he thinks I don't know lmao j/k j/k) So I'm still looking for my one and only uke. I'm not really picky about it. You can be sweet and bubbly, or play hard to get all the time, or be the really cute blushy type.

Whatever it is I'll treat you sweetly...most of the time. *evil grin*

These guys:

Both Shiki and Takashi is in my opinion definitely drool worthy!
    Sorry for taking up so much space. I would have hit their sexiness away in a spoiler, but it wouldn't let me.
  3. crecre
    crecre
    *Kicks rock* We need more semes....
  4. ReaperGaGa
    ReaperGaGa
    i'm trying my best as a girl to act more like an uke but i can't help being a seme. i'm hyper and sometimes loud and a bit sadistic. i can be very protective (being quite *****y when pissed "grins evilly").
  5. crecre
    crecre
    Yayy!!!!! Another seme has joined the family!!!!!! Finally!!!!! It's totally ok to be a seme. Clearly I am one too. Hahaha! Welcome to the family Reaper.
  6. HEEDLESS
    HEEDLESS
    Uhhhhhh...... This sounds fun... I'm a "One Hell of a SEME" Just like thes two~~~~~ <333

7. crecre
    crecre
    Hahaha! Welcome to the family Heedless! *goes to update the family tree*
  8. bladexshooter
    bladexshooter
    *pops in* oh...sebbie...*reaches out, gives one quick touch, then moves down to Luka* oh..LUKA!!! *touch, then pops out of the seme thread*
  9. crecre
    crecre
    Funny!
  10. HEEDLESS
    HEEDLESS
    Hahahahhahaha~~~~~~~~~ AM I a TOUGH SEME RIGHT?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast