aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Meet the people and establish favs!

1. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    Yo! I'm Lio as is apparent by my icon thingy. Anyway my favorite character is Alfred F. Jones! Mostly cause I find spazzy idiots funny. My favorite pairing is sorta a toss up between Japan/America and Canada/America. So hard ta choose man.
  2. cbear1095
    cbear1095
    Rotfl I'm into cuter guys so for me i'd half to go for Feliciano Vargas because he's cute, funny and sweet at the same time a complete idiot. then my other two favs are Peter Kirkland and Tino Vainamainen. Lol yeah i'm into the complete cuties. as for couples i'd half to go for Sealand/England. Idk i just think the shota thing is kinda cute.
  3. Ravensbff
    Ravensbff
    Hi guys. ^_^ My favorite characters are the 3 Axis powers. I love Germany/Italy or HRE/Chibitalia. I also like Prussia/Germany. (I know it's technically incest. I don't care. =3= ) So also Prussia/Germany/Italy by extension. OT3! My bff and I cosplay Chibitalia and HRE respectively.
  4. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    Awesome! I only got into Hetalia recently but I totally wanna cosplay as either America or Canada. I seriously love them, I love Japan too though Prussia makes me laugh.
  5. Ravensbff
    Ravensbff
    Prussia makes me laugh, too. My Chibitalia wants us to also do Germany and Prussia costumes 'cause she loves him so much. ^_^
  6. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    Cool. I took one of those online quizzes and it told me that I'm China...I've never really thought about China really. I suppose he's kinda funny though.
  7. artemis89
    artemis89
    Hi everybody!! I discovered Hetalia just, like, 6 month ago, and now it became my obsession!! My favorite characters is England: I love tsundere!!^^ After him come Russia, America, North Italy and Netherland. My favorite pairing is America/England (if my icon it's enough to tell =_=).
    But if I have to tell which character I seem, well thats Greece: he's, like, my twin brother!! We both have brown hair, sleep always and love cats!^^
  8. Lioslaith
    Lioslaith
    (laughs) Awesome! I should have welcomed everyone ages ago but I forgot so welcome to the group everybody! Ya, I forget to do stuff a lot so...really I think the only reason I got China was cause I have a soft spot for really cute things. I love Mochimarica! So cute! That and I tend to be brutally honest with my thoughts and opinions.
  9. janeXD
    janeXD
    Hey guys! nice group :3
    As you can tell from my avatar my fav character is Russia! He's creepy but has such a cute face :P and plus I have this soft spot for grey hair! And scarves! <33 And then Japan! Cos he has some of the funniest lines when he's serious XD
    Best pairing for me has to be HRE/Chibitalia >__< *squeal*
  10. Julesie
    Julesie
    Hey Everyone.
    I discovered hetalia about just over a year ago. Not sure the exact date. My favourite character is Canada.
    My favourite pairings are Anyone x Canada, Anyone x England, England x Canada x England, Germany/Romano, Germany/Prussia/Germany, Rome/Germany, Russia/Prussia, Russia/Germany, USUK, FRUK, FRCAN, USCAN and many others.
    I don't really like Gerita. The pairing bores the ever living **** out of me. ^^; No offence to anyone. I hate Russia/America.
    I plan to cosplay as England in the future. =)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast