aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Music ♪

1. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Hi Hiii ~

OMG I love Musicc and u Jajajaj I just want to know What kind of music didi u hear most (Pop, Punk, Funk, Rock, Jazz, Classic) Jajajaj I Use to Hearrr Mmm Pop Jajaj Most of the timee U most not make fun of me but my Favorite Singer is Miley Cyrus Jajajaj I love Here I love most of her song.

I also love Lady Gaga, Avril Lavigne, Beyonce, Alizeé, Britney Spears, Kylei Minogue, All American Rejects, 3OH!3, Space Cowboy, Shakira, Rihanna, Owl City, Katy Perryy, Cascada, Black Eyed Peas, Ke$ha Knoww u see Jajajaj I have the American Hit Jajajajaj

Ok and My Top 10:

1. Permanet December - Miley Cyrus
    2. Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
    3. Telephone - Lady Gaga
    4. Ordinary Girl - MIley Cyrus
    5. Alejandro - Lady Gaga
    6. The Climb - MIley Cyrus
    7. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
    8. Circus - Britney Spears
    9. Take a Bow - Rihanna
    10. QuickSand - Britney Spears

Jajajajaj OMG
  2. Errorist
    Errorist
    so many!!!
    i love music too!!!
    right now my favorite is club cant handle me!!
  3. crecre
    crecre
    Hmmmm...My favorite group right now is Flyleaf. My favorite song of theirs is probably missing.

But I love old school rap (Tupac, Outkast, Biggy), R&B, rock, ummm that's about it. I have like 3 favorite country songs and 10 classical songs that I like. That's it though. Mostly, R&B, rap (the old stuff...the new stuff is getting stupider and stupider by the day), and rock.

Oh yeah I've just recently gotten into J-Rock and I love Gazette to death!!! *nods*
  4. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    OO Abour country I hear of United States Jajajja And Form México Jajaj LOL to muchoo
  5. crecre
    crecre
    So you don't like country??? I'm not too big on it either. There are just about 3 songs I like lol. You're from Mexico or you like music from there? I'm a little confused. *bonks self on head*
  6. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Jjajajaja I'm From México Jajaj And Countryy Just a feww of themm but not for hear it all the day
  7. crecre
    crecre
    Mexico. Cool!!! I've never been there before. *wants to go someday*

Yeah I only listen to it like once a month. Most of the time I want something I can really move to.
  8. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Yeahh I love it too, But For dANce I also love the ones with thr Punch,pUnch, Punch Jajajaj Like I don't know Jjajajajaja I need to think about a song Jajajaj LOL
    Jojojojo Today is a Party day in México, Is 2 Nov "Día de los Muertos" Or Day of Dead Jajajaj Is sound Creappy But is Nicee
  9. crecre
    crecre
    How was the day of the dead??? Did you have fun??? Was there any punch, punch, punch music lolx.
  10. Errorist
    Errorist
    yes senpai!!
    how was the day?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast