aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Hot Seme

1. Daisenkou
    Daisenkou
    XD And I like Sasu-chan as a Uke Hmmm, my FAV Seme is probably ... Aizen-samaaa *_*
  2. crecre
    crecre
    Hmmm...My favorite right now is Shiki from Togainu no chi. He's the perfect body type...super sexy...and he's a bada*s with a katana! Perfect! I think he might also be a little crazy/sadistic and I got for that stuff sometimes. *is crazy*

Also, I just watched Ai no Kusabi and I've fallen for Iason all over again. *swoons* so It's a hard choice between these two guys. I guess I'll stick with Shiki for now though. *nods*

Can I add pics too???
  3. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Jajajajajajja I'm seeing TOgainu no chi and u r right hee iss soo d**mm Hott Jajajajjaja Iss a cute couple Jejejej I also love Gray of Fairy taill Ooo so Hott Nicee Abs

Ooo And aslo Yes crecre U can upload as much as u want
  4. crecre
    crecre
    *nodnod* Shiki is my favorite!!! I just found out about Togainu no chi a few weeks ago and I freaked out over a picture. *bows head* It's so sad. I'm a total sucker for sexy guys with swords.

tehehe. *agrees* Gray really is something else.
    Ok! *skips off to add pics*
  5. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Iss Knoww didi u see Uraboku OMG Zeess Ooo he is Hot like a Vampire with his sword and Alway like protecting Yuri OMG I love him too
  6. crecre
    crecre
    Yes!!! I love him too. I've developed this whole biting fetish (from reading to many fanfic and DJ's where the characters bite sometimes in the heat of the moment. It sounds kind of bad, but it's sooooo delicious!) so I love the fact the Luka/Zess is a vampire or demon or something...Love, love, love it!!!

I love the whole...hopelessly devoted thing...Luka has going on too. It's so sweet. I haven't seen the end of the anime yet, so I don't know what happens at the end. Do you know? Can you tell me please? I got frustrated with it somewhere in the middle and had to stop watching. *nods*
  7. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Ooo the Endd endd , it was not the end Jajajaaj Is liek they end in his house like all together and that is but Iguess that i will be a 2 season I hope Soon LOL but is like they In the last chapter Yuki use the ultra light power of I donñt remember the name but reiga and all of the run ooo and there apper the little brother of Zess that is Hot too but that it is not that good xD Is frustrating
  8. crecre
    crecre
    Awww darn! Did Yuki and Luka at least kiss or something???
  9. Jebus_10
    Jebus_10
    Noooo That was Horrible No Yaoi Scene in all the Serie OMG
  10. crecre
    crecre
    Wow! That sucks man.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast