aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Forgot the name of a manga?

1. iThreat
    iThreat
    Forgot the name of a manga? Post a description as best you can and maybe someone will be able to tell you
  2. kumori97
    kumori97
    Well, one that I've been trying to find but can't was, hmm, catboys/girl that pepole bought and used as they wished but they would die without... The catboys/girls would fall for the first person they saw. It was yaoi and definetly 18+. If this was too vague then ask me more. I'd be glad to be a bit more descriptive.
  3. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    @kumori97
    I don't know the manga you are talking about, but it sounds interesting, so I searched a little bit. Could it be "The 9 Lives". The story sounds similar to your description. The catboys are pets and are used by their masters. One of the pets is breaking free and is saved by someone. Now the "pet" thinks about his freedom, but also about his master/saviour. I don't know how it goes on, because I didn't read it.
    If it's wrong, I can't help you, sorry.
  4. kumori97
    kumori97
    @Yaoi17angel7
    I'm sorry. That's not the manga. But it does sound interesting. I'll be sure to read that one too! Thank you for you're help.
  5. iThreat
    iThreat
    Kumori, is it KAWAII GATTE?
  6. Yaoi17angel7
    Yaoi17angel7
    Sorry, that I couldn't help you
    I wish you good luck.
  7. kumori97
    kumori97
    @iThreat

OMG You found it! Yay! *hugs* Thank you! I haven't been able to find it at all. OMG thanks! XD
  8. pinkbear
    pinkbear
    Nobody here????
    i need a little help
    there is 2 manga i need find out
    1st one:
    1) A yound model learn dance with a dance teacher and they had sex during the dance...

2nd one:
    Here is anther story i need...
    2) Anther one - In the manga...I think the story happend in Edo period.There is a business man(i dont remember which kind of business man) in a little town and he find a boy that he like ...but the boy dont talk much...well...not talk at all.. He take this boy to home.Let the boy help him alot housework.A year later, one day he find boy wrote down sth on the ground of Courtyard...but cant see very clear what he wrote...He had sex with boy after few days..and later he let boy have sex with anther man and he said to boy: you must say that you are 1st time have sex with him.... but later he find that boy wrote down his name on the ground of Courtyard every day...And finnlly he knows that he love boy so much and boy loves him so much too...This is main story...and the last Chap story is about Soldier story...
    Sorry for my english...that all i can remember....
  9. iThreat
    iThreat
    @Pinkbear: I am looking for yours right now I kind of blanked on checking this O.O sorry. Give me a day or so.
  10. pinkbear
    pinkbear
    @iThreat thank you so much..i can wait..just take your time to find it...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast