aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Forgot the name of a manga?

1. iThreat
    iThreat
    @Pinkbear: I think I found the first one (the one about dance) chapter six of Jive possibly? Though it's not readable on MF... so it might be lisenced or something.
  2. pinkbear
    pinkbear
    Yes,,,thats it...thank you so much for the 1st one...
  3. pinkbear
    pinkbear
    @iThreat...need anther help here quick...i just read this manga a few days ago.. and now i cant remember the name
    the story is:
    A uke just break up with someone..and he went to a park...and meet a guy who looking for a cat..
  4. Kaguraa
    Kaguraa
    uuh i know that one! it's SUTENEKO NO KARUTE and it is on MF (:
  5. Saraf
    Saraf
    The last post is soooo long ago but I'll post anyway. There's a manga I've read years ago but can't remember the name.....There was a boy who liked paintings of an artist & wrote letter (fan mail) to him, but the truth is the artist is already dead & his son is the one painting using his fathers name. When the boy meets the painter (but doesn't know it's him) & tells him abt his fav painter & the letters he wrote, the painter recognizes him & rapes him (cudn't control his long one-sided love). In the middle of this the painters friend calls him out so the assistant can hide the boy from him. The boy was bleeding anyway plz answer someone
  6. seijin
    seijin
    Hmmm . . . hi! anyway there's this yaoi manga i've read weeks ago that i forgotten the name. its about a guy who's living independently. i think he's a high schooler and is working. then suddenly he's fired in his job because his boss' going bankrupt. because of that he's penniless and needs to find a home immediately. he went to his older brother and talks to him. the older bro... im not sure if he's a working uni student or already graduated and working. well the younger bro asks his older bro if he could stay temporarily in his apartment while he is looking for a new job. the older bro said that in their apartment outsiders are not allowed. the younger bro pleads so the older bro finally agrees after a minute of thinking. then the older bro said that he's doing him a favor. then there's this problem... since outsiders are not allowed the younger bro did something to hide his presence or identity whenever someone's near in his bro's apartment. He says "meow" whenever his presence is at the risk. The problem now is that someone found his "meow-ing" voice a turn-on.
    So do you know the name of that yaoi manga? please help me and thank you.
  7. ZzzZs
    ZzzZs
    I need help. I don't think this is bl maybe shonen ai. It was a manhua. The mc is a actor/model.he has white hair. It doesn't have specific plot. (I forgot I was suppos
    To read this after a while I had to wait for the updates, I was gonna read and accidentally deleted the name n forgot the names ;-; ) and yeah the title was long and not english. It has a word "fengchele " In the title....
  8. ZzzZs
    ZzzZs
    I am sorry I don't know how to write in this site. It's my first time. I think I replied to someone...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12