aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    Hello!
    So I'm stealing off of my Starfighter group and posting the same introduction questions here cuz I'm too lazy to think of new/different ones. But this one is different since it involves Teahouse questions

Just state your username:
    Why you joined Teahouse: A yaoi Comic group:
    How did you find Teahouse/get into Teahouse the comic?
    What is your favorite thing about Teahouse so far?
    Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share:

Username: meryvamp

Why you joined Teahouse group: I Teahouse. I originally was searching for the word "Starfighter" because I was trying to find more people who would join my group and I came across this group. I, of course, had to show my support to this group, the comic, and the author!

How did you find Teahouse/get into Teahouse the comic?I originally found Teahouse and Starfighter through yaoi911.com. I started reading Artifice another great OEC by Alex Woolfson and found the link through his page.

What is your favorite thing about Teahouse so far? Linneus. I love his earrings and the way he is drawn. I think he is simply gorgeous! Axis is a close second, just because he is soo stubborn, and that reminds me of myself

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: Well, I think I've contacted almost everyone in this group, and if I was a bother, I'm sorry
    But just in case you'd like to give Hamlet's Starfighter a shot here is the link to the comic. And if you enjoyed it, please drop in my Starfighter group. Okay, thanks again! I look forward to chatting with you all!
  2. rapana1
    rapana1
    Just state your username: Rapana1

Why you joined Teahouse: A yaoi Comic group: It's the first Teahouse forum that came up on google, lol!

How did you find Teahouse/get into Teahouse the comic? Link of fave comics from another webcomic that I read- I forget which one...

What is your favorite thing about Teahouse so far? Dear Linneaus! And Axis's bod. O.O

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: I like turtles.
  3. sio chan
    sio chan
    user name: sio chan

why you joined Teahouse: I love the web comic and being able to talk to fellow fans is a big draw

How did you find Teahouse/ get into Teahouse: I found it through the links on the Starfighter website and was immediatly hooked!

Favourite thing about Teahouse so far?: This is hard, I'd have to say that some of my favourite characters are Rory, Axis and Claret. But I also really like the build up of anticipation between Linneaus and Xanthe. The little hints about Rhys and Im kind of loving the introduction of Gilder - how hawt is he?!

Any other interests/ information about yourself that you would like to share: umm - I read a lot of web comics and I am always on the look out for new good ones to become obsessed with so please do forward any links ^^ I'm currently reading yaoi911 'Artifice', 'The less than epic adventures of TJ and Amal' and Starfighter (plus a whole host of non- yaoi themed ones) I work a lot of crazy hours and blog here in between times ^^
  4. Streetwalker
    Streetwalker
    • Username: Streetwalker
    • Why you joined Teahouse: A yaoi Comic group: Because I Teahouse.
    • How did you find Teahouse/get into Teahouse the comic? I saw someone recommend it on yahoo answers on a question about good yaoi series... I checked it out and the rest is history!
    • What is your favorite thing about Teahouse so far? The art! It's so pretty and colorful... I also love the characters, Linneus' effeminate self, Reed's long hair & pectoral muscles, and Gilder's gentleness.
    • Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: Not really.
  5. AudyGayle
    AudyGayle
    Username: AudyGayle

Why you joined Teahouse group: I love Teahouse!! Sooooo much. My favorite day of the week is wednesday because that is when the post the new pages!!!

How did you find Teahouse/get into Teahouse the comic? I randomly came across Starfighter and HamletMachine posted some art with her characters and Rhys, Axis and Rory, loved it, and from there I found Teahouse. I haven't looked back lol.

What is your favorite thing about Teahouse so far? The characters, the art, the drama, the sauciness. I love Linneus with a passion. I can't wait what to see what happens next.

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: Nothing else, I don't think.

6. ShadowYinYang
    ShadowYinYang
    Just state your username: ShadowYin-Yang

Why you joined Teahouse: A yaoi Comic group: B/c I like Teahouse

How did you find Teahouse/get into Teahouse the comic?: A friend of mine asked me if I've heard of it and since I haven't, she shoved it in my face. So here I am!

What is your favorite thing about Teahouse so far?: Mercutio. Cracks me up so hard

Any other interests/information about yourself that you'd like to share: I wanna cosplay Rory