aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Love for Teahouse

1. jeun-chan
    jeun-chan
    Although that might just be the teahouse itself.
  2. white_ginger
    white_ginger
    Teahouse is awesome. Didn't think we had a Teahouse group here. Nice, very nice.
  3. Himmelmez
    Himmelmez
    yeah the new guy's awesome XDD
    He totally has the aura.. "are you the virgin?" The next few pages are better gonna be filled with awesomeness
  4. NamiSwan
    NamiSwan
    I'll be posting the picture I snapped of the Teahouse cosplayers from YaoiCon soon! Just have to remember to do it.. <3
  5. rapana1
    rapana1
    I am so obsessed that I will be buying a little Japanese doll and turning it into a Mini Linneus for my 2012 doll project. *blush* He's just such a cute lil babby!
  6. sio chan
    sio chan
    Hello all! So I have joined the group but this is my first post ^^ So who has seen the new page? There may be spoilers here so please do read the new page before reading the rest of this post!

How sad does Rory look? I kinda wanted to slap Reed for that little parting comment! Why insist on buying a virgin and then expect him to actually know what to 'do' to *ahem* prepare himself before being visted by his male client?
  7. meryvamp
    meryvamp
    @sio-chan: Oh my gosh! I know exactly which page you are talking about!!! That was some craziness!!

***Um, Spoiler ALERT*** So, don't keep reading if you haven't read Teahouse in awhile!!!

Can you believe what Reed said to Rory?!!! He was too tight!!! He is such a hypocrite. He tells Atros not to let anyone ever touch Rory, ever! And that Rory belongs solely to him, but somehow magically Rory is supposed to loosen himself up? *rolls eyes* I guess Rory will have to start "training" with Mercutio's toys

Poor Rory!!! I feel so bad for him!
  8. wrocLOVE
    wrocLOVE
    Reed doesn't want virgin!Rory because he's tight but because he has OCD and that way in his mind it means Rory is tidier. I don't have papercopy of comics but I've heard that there were 2-3 more pages of Rory's masturbation form Reed perspective and it seems that Reed doesn't even like Rory and finds him unattractive but virgin-aspect determined his choice. I asked about to spoiler me when I discussed with somebody on the page in comments.
  9. Passhenette1
    Passhenette1
    "Why insist on buying a virgin and then expect him to actually know what to 'do' to *ahem* prepare himself before being visted by his male client?" ~Excellent point!! I'd love to know what's going on in Rory's head.

Anyway, loving Teahouse! Just discovered it not too long ago so I'm lucky I had a few chapters to read all in one go! I love never knowing what direction the story's going to take with each page, and I'm consistently impressed that the creators can get one page out each week! That's some real quality artwork!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12