aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Everyday chit chat

1. eliddell
    eliddell
    Heh. Congrads, Blue_Star, and happy belated birthday. I may have more to say when I'm not half asleep. (Note to self: next time, install new hard drive in the morning, not after supper.)
  2. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Not living far from Chicago......I gotta say I am happy they didn't get the 2016 Olympic games today. They. Can't. Afford. It. Nuff said. Though....I was surprised to see them voted out first!! No offense to those who wanted it, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't think it was a little funny..... ; )

Personally, I was rooting for Tokyo.
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nahhh Japan just had the Nagano games not too long ago, and Spain had the Barcelona games.

It's Brasil's time to shine
  4. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    I agree that Rio deserves the chance.......but it doesn't change the fact that I was rooting for Tokyo.
  5. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    I still have quite a few 33's and 45's taking up space in my storage/walk-in closet/makeshift library/stockroom for amazon marketplace sales lol. I even have Tony Basil's Mickey on 45. . And all my Duran Duran 45's and albums. Those I will never part with.

I don't watch latenight shows because I go to bed at 11pm now I do watch late night anime when I'm able to on the weekends though lol.

I would have liked Tokyo myself just because that would have been fun to watch. I love watching anything about Tokyo.
  6. dharmaserenity
    dharmaserenity
    Oh and Blue Star, welcome to the group. Happy B'day.
  7. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I know I am late to the conversation but I agree that Chicago shouldn't have gotten the games, but more so because I just can't see them having the space for it. That is one crowded city. I think Rio will be good...though I wouldn't have minded Tokyo either.

I don't stay up late much either, that is why DVR is awesome!
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Thanks everyone^_^; *comes back all late n' stuff*

While I wasn't super against Chicago having the Olympics or anything, I'm more than willing to bet Rio has more space^^; I'm not that far from Chicago. Trying to cram everyone in would be insanity, and the skyway is already backed up enough as it is on a normal day. I can't imagine the chaosXD
  9. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Bluestar---I'm in a 'neighboring' state and watch Chicago news every a.m.....you're right, it's pure insanity.......I can't imagine adding olympics to it all!!
  10. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Hmmm.....just been wondering if anyone ever comes here anymore. It doesn't seem like it.

So chit-chat.....yeah......I'm super sick of winter and snow, and it's barely mid-January. This sucks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast