aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Geezer Geeks

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I guess I have to be a "geek" since around here anyone who has seen a single episode of anime is considered a "geek." I think the younger kids have it easy; anime has become such a part of pop culture, but amongst our own crowd, you are still seen as kinda weird for having an interest in "Japanese stuff."
  2. suhi
    suhi
    I'm only 23% geek according to some lame queez, but I'm no doubt a geezer XD
  3. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Viggo. Don't know if any of you saw Eastern Promises, but the guy get's nekkid, like totally nekkid. Nice, not the biggest, but of adequate size ^^

@Artie: I actually like when the little 14 y/o at Borders start giggling when they see me flipping through Bleach or whatever I happen to pick up. I almost find it cute sometimes. I do get that weird stare from the clerk when I buy something, you know the "you look a little too old to be reading this" kinda look. In which I stare back at with the "mind ya own business" kinda look. This has happened today, btw. XD

@Suhi: hehe, I think I scored like 70% geek on one of those type of quizzes. Ehh, they were right
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Well I just find it generally so ironic and, yes, a hint of poetic justice involved, because I used to make fun of the "geeks" who watched Dragonball Z in high school Ohhh, I used to work at Waldenbooks, and there was a young guy who worked with me, he used to make fun of the kids who browsed the manga section ... until I told him about FAKE (this was the only BL title they carried at the time ... 5 or 6 years ago) and he was like, WHAT?! GIMME!! Oh, he was gay, btw lol

And yeah, I heard about Eastern Promises through a (male, straight) friend of mine, who described the film as "pretty good, but you have to watch Viggo's junk swinging between his legs." I'm like, I'm so there! lol
  5. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I was one of those kids who watched DBZ, so yeah. <_< It was kinda my reintroduction back into Anime. My uncle used to tape a bunch of shows when he lived in Japan in the 80's, so I grew up watching theses tapes (not understanding anything they were saying, but yay for subs) I got disinterested for awhile, but went back around the time DBZ aired in America. Good times.

Ah, yaoi at bookstores was the lame back in the day. I remember all there was was Fake and Gravitation, which seemed to be the only two for what felt like an eternity. I used to work at a Waldens in the mall

viggo All I need is five to thirty minutes.
  6. blue_genjutsu
    blue_genjutsu
    Just noticed this new group and I do fit into it, since I'm way over 25. Love the pictures!!
  7. Lent
    Lent
    SunlilyQ, I love you, honestly!! Omg.... Viggo.... *drools*

And I saw Eastern Promises just yesterday, that's why I'm still love with his nekkidness.... err, him.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Rawrr I want to add pics but we can only have two galleries!!! And I have my RenBya and my Gintama gallery already ... maybe I should combine them and have a bishie gallery and a real life hotties gallery??
  9. angerbda
    angerbda
    Oh, well... I have to join... Past 30 for sure ... so, Geezer, probably
    Geek? Well, we can still find these stupid geektest somewhere... I know I am a pretty good geek, but not a 100&#37;

Gota go working a bit... tty
  10. Cireus
    Cireus
    Oh, yay! I'm a geezer! And on Sunday, I'll be an OLDER geezer! Actually, I was hoping that someone would start a club for us! for the founder, and a for everyone else, too
Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast