aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Do you have.......?

1. TigreHielo
    TigreHielo
    No, I actually don't. I have friends into manga/anime, but they aren't my age - or even close. Of course I do live in the redneck backwoods, so that could be part of it.
  2. Selenitie
    Selenitie
    haha..i think i would be deemed crazy if i told anyone about my obession...yes obession...lol, anyone live around DC, who's 25 or older and wants to share yaoi with me? haha
  3. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    Well, I'm definately over 25........have no problems with sharing yaoi.......but live nowhere near DC. But if it helps.......I do not deem you crazy at all!! My opinion doesn't always count for much though!
  4. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I share with those I think won't mind it, but usually people don't question my craziness. I don't consider others crazy. I am not near DC other, but I would share.
  5. Selenitie
    Selenitie
    it's so nice to know i have yaoi buddies!
  6. gollumsfriend
    gollumsfriend
    LOL @ Satomichan......".....Usually people don't question my craziness..." You state it like it's a hard-core fact! LOL Nobody here is crazy......we just have interesting interests!
  7. spirited_soul
    spirited_soul
    Yes, actually my hubby and myself we play Magic: The Gathering and other games and those who play also love manga/anime.

Of course all our 'normal' friends think we just have too much time on our hands because we have no children.
  8. fataltea
    fataltea
    Spirited, that's awesome! XD My boyfriend and I both play Magic every once in a while as well (and I used to play it a lot). My boyfriend is into anime/manga and video games just as much as I am, and my best friends are all into gaming.. some of them are into anime, though not as much as I am.
  9. Satomichan
    Satomichan
    I gave up MTG a long time ago. I couldn't afford it...doesn't mean I don't find myself tempted to pick up new cards now and then though. The hubby and I need to make more friends into the geeky stuff we are into. We just started going to a board game night that is held weekly at the local pizza place...maybe some of them will like RPG's, anime, manga, or other stuff we like.
  10. serafi
    serafi
    My sisters and brother like anime, but we don´t watch it together. I can´t understand Japanese, so it is with English sub.
    I have no "real-life" friends that is into manga/anime, not that I know.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12