aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Scanlators Trade Union

1. Arigatomina
    Arigatomina
    I'll be doing translations for two scanlation groups this year. Mostly I just buy and scanlate doujinshi to host on my site. The only manga I plan to scanlate is by one of my favorite dj artists, so I don't think that counts. ^^;
  2. Emeryl
    Emeryl
    I do translations. I own "Onadoru Euphoria", and have helped out Manga Screener and Shattered Innocence before.
  3. _elly_
    _elly_
    Hey everyone! ^^
    I'm working as a translator & editor (and sometimes proofreader) for a German scanlation group called Akuma Corporation.
  4. ekaterina85
    ekaterina85
    I'm an editor. Specialize in doujinshi. With my friend own Awakening Fire group.
  5. temy
    temy
    I'm an editor for Dangerous Pleasure...a bit newbie to editing manga, but I really enjoy it *lufs photoshopin'* ^____^
  6. lyrebird
    lyrebird
    Hello! I look after the group Half-Baked. Scan, upload and all the rest of it. Scanlating has its frustrations, but it can be rewarding to see the finished product when everything makes sense...or not :P
  7. bun^ny
    bun^ny
    I work with BS as a Qcer. I love it. Love working with Photoshop. XD
  8. Eien Blue
    Eien Blue
    I'm a translator for Cireus-Scans. My boss over works me and under pays me :hugs boss:
  9. Cireus
    Cireus
    O.O who is this boss of whom you speak? She sounds really, really evil, Eien
  10. loveNpeace
    loveNpeace
    * looks around nervously*
    I'm a newbie editor for aarinfantasy >_<
    They are all very nice to me
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast