aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

news

1. rou
    rou

Eoin Macken interviews... Eoin Macken

Eoin Macken (Sir Gwaine) talks about favourite stuff like music/colour/food, fan encounters, Merlin, recent and upcoming projects and answers more detailed fan questions about time travel (dinosaurs!) and his necklace.

2. rou
    rou

Making of and interview from the DVD extras of Colin's film "Parked"

DVD out on March 6th in Ireland and March 9th in the U.K.

Making of

Interview here

3. rou
    rou

Merlin Cast @ the NTAs 2012

on 25 January 2012, the cast of Merlin (Colin Morgan, Bradley James, Eoin Macken, Tom Hopper, Rupert Young, Adetomiwa Edun and Nathaniel Parker) attened the 17th National Television Awrads.

initially nominated Colin, Bradley and Katie McGrath didn't make it to the final round
    Merlin, nominated for Best Drama, also lost... (winner: Downtown Abbey)

gealach_ros uploaded all apperarances of the cast in one video:

so the best part of the evening was Colin's & Bradley's interview @ the aftershow party:

which caused a serious riot among those who ship Bradley/Colin

4. rou
    rou

Series 5

the beginning of the end...?

A tweet from a (possible) S5 guest star indicates that today a first/one of the first read-through(s) for S5 took place in London.
    (source - SPOLERS!)

stated several times by cast and producers, shooting series 5 will begin this month, the new season will (most likely) air this autum in th UK (source)

EDIT: Merlin Official already tweeted first sneaky shots of filming in wales. for regualr updates, please check gealach's LJ

if this will be the last season of Merlin, nobody knows, the producers didnt say anything about this so far...

5. KainWaffle
    KainWaffle
    Oh my god how completely awful is it that I started hyperventilating when I read that. Fall is just so close I don't think I'm ready TT___TT The sneaky shot had me curled up in a ball.

I can't make these stuff up, seriously. This show is driving me crazy XD
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    That's what I've been afraid of, the beginning of the end 0_0

Airing this fall already? This is so much easier than being a Sherlock fanXD
  7. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    Thanks for the news. I don't want it to end. Hope it's not the last season D: That would just be unfair. I want a whole season (at least!) of Arthur and Merlin fighting together - Merlin with his magical powers and Arthur with his sword.
  8. KatieMH2
    KatieMH2
    That was a funny interpretation of the news between arthur and merlin dating hahahaha!

Actually Season 5 is currently airing and according to BBC, it's going to conclude tonight as it's the last season. They could do so much more with the myth but apparently the writers and producers could only come up with 5 seasons I hope Arthur finds out tonight!! ^^
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123