aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Say Hello!

1. Believeitgirl
    Believeitgirl
    Hello! Just say Hey here, why you love merlin and which pairing you love most! :

So I'm believeitgirl, call me Tifa. I got into Merlin by accident when I had nothing to watch and thought it was the movie; Loved it ever since. I love Merlin because the boys are hot, duh! LOL NO I love it cause it's diffrent from all the original, and the cgi. If sex had a specific sound to go with it I do believe it would be the dragons voice.
    Love Arlin the most!

Ur the Voice; If you get this keep it going:

We have the chance to turn pages over...
  2. icyburn
    icyburn
    hey there
    rofl... how did you know i watch the series? *chuckle* ... i was introduced by rou and once i started with the first episodes i couldn't stop, hehe...
    i'm at the end of season one now... geeeeeez i want arthur to know about merlins powers *bites on her nails*...

cool you created this group^^ i just have one question... why do you mix up the names? i know i'm stupid... but i would like to know what's behind there...

greets
  3. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    *sings loudly* WE CAN WRITE WHAT WE WANT TO WRITE...

Yeah, I'm from Australia so I actually know all the words off by heart

Yay, a group for Merlin fans! I have been hooked ever since it first aired here in Australia. I have it all on DVD and I've watched practically anything that has Colin and Bradley in it ^^

@icyburn: Mixing up the names is really common in slash pairings. You just give the couple one name, so it's easier just to call them by that name. So instead of writing Arthur x Merlin all the time, you just write 'Arlin' Usually, the seme's name comes first. Arthur is the seme here so his name is before Merlin's.

Does that make sense??
  4. rou
    rou
    oh, how to start this....

for creating this group, finally a place to meet all my fellow addicts in one place
    so greetings from germany *yes we'll finally get the 2nd season here on tv and hopefully a german season 2 dvd release, with lots of unseen behind the scenes footages and tones of bradley/colin pranks*
    cant wait to get the dvds myself, so to FakeFlower and Tifa, im soooo jealous

EDIT: for FakeFlower's sig quote!!!
  5. icyburn
    icyburn
    okay i got it^^ thx for the explanation....
    @rou: when does the second season goes on air? wanna see it on tv
  6. rou
    rou
    according to my valuable source, SuperRTL is going to air the 2nd season from october on, and 're-air' the 1st season before --> link
  7. FakeFlower101
    FakeFlower101
    @rou - That picture I love their 'we're not gonna sit in silence' face ^^

And I forgot to mention, I'm a huge, obsessed fan of Arthur x Merlin.

But Mordred is my favourite character...obviously *points to set*
  8. rou
    rou
    Arthur & Merlin've been voted no. 3 in SFX's Top Ten SF & Fantasy Bromances!!!

btw, like FakeFlower, forgot to mention, im as well a huge, obsessed fan of arthur x merlin and bradley x colin , my youtube favs and fanfic bookmarks have been bursting at the seams since i started watching the show
  9. Believeitgirl
    Believeitgirl
    I am 2! All my favorites are bursting with Arther/Merlin fanfics. Love Bradley/Colin 2 The first 3 favorite pages of my youtube are all merlin Sry 4 putting Muther instead of Merther. LOL Man I feel like an Idiot!

We're all someone's daughter
    We're all someone's son
  10. icyburn
    icyburn
    i'm getting there...
    becoming a total addict, i mean^^ rofl... any good fanfics you would recommend? i would die to read some 'real' smut with those two

haven't had the time to search for fics
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast