aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Say Hello!

1. MissNox
    Hi! I'm from the UK and I love MERLIN! Especially this pairing! I wish there was more of it in season 3 like there was in season 1! =D
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I have to be honest, I don't understand why there's such a large fandom for Bradley/Colin. I understand the characters Arthur and Merlin, but why do people slash the actors? xD
  3. rou
    rou
    @ Mellusia

*not trying to force my addcition on another innocent soul, not trying to force my addcition on another innocent soul, not trying to force my addcition on another innocent soul *

hmm, maybe both of them keep repeating that the chemistry on screen depends on their bond off screen

[Colin and I] always talked about the idea of our bodies…*suggestive hand movement* (Bradley James and his weekly dose of obviousness.)(source)

or coz they are just hot together
    you didnt happen to watch the video diaries of season 1 or the "secrets & magic" episodes of season 2, or *omg* "The real merlin and arthur" road trip special with bradley and colin, did you?

4. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    It's true I don't look much into documentaries or extras of a show, so I probably missed off-camera chemistry >.<

The first gif does look quite smexy, although I don't really see anything in the second gif aside from the fact they're both sitting together >.<
  5. rou
    rou

6. YuriYaoilover
    YuriYaoilover
    Hi ^-^ I love the series can't wait for the new season to become available on something other than youtube but enjoying it still non the less. And I love the A/M relationship <3
  7. NatsuNiji
    NatsuNiji
    thanks to the love rou I have found her here and am glad that there still are like-minded here. I love these two are so cute together. who ask me then just ask. Do not be shy. lol
  8. Erendis
    Erendis
    *jumps in*
    Merliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh this series rocks so much I became addicted after watching the first episode The whole staff is absolutely perfect in their roles XD
  9. ProRandom
    ProRandom
    Woohoo~~! Cheers for the Arlin fans!
    Hi everyone. I'm from the United States and i've been a Merlin fan for a while now. I've seen all 3 season and I can't wait for the next season! I was invited by Rou, so thanks to her! I'm on the Arlin bandwagon for sure, it's just you see...I got a foot in the GwainexMerlin boat as well. Guess I'm a bit undecided on the GxM side.
  10. DangerousAngel
    DangerousAngel
    Hello everyone, I will say this first, I just became a fan of this series since this past Friday and I love the series and Arthur and Merlin and the Dragon. rou, wow! that gif of Bradley and Colin(the 1st one) .....speechless! so moving on, I'm from Puerto Rico and I always liked stories about King Arthur, knights etc. so have to say, thank you rou for having that sig that made me curious about that pair
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast