Under Pressure

1. nemine
    my lazyness level: 100%
    my motivation level: 0%
    ----

looking good.. *sigh*
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    nemine..you did say you were like shika..only meaner the lazyness thing reminded me of that..anyways I guess I'm lucky that I got a job that I love and have fun with..the hours can suck sometimes but its still fun...(once on set we were only supposed to shoot for 24 hours and it went to almost 72..sucked big time)
  3. nemine
    nemine
    @kumakun: aah that does sck a little. but as long as you love it it's cool i think. i wish i would finally figure out what i wanna do... i wouldn't even have problems with working hours since i'm always awake
  4. Oba Yozo
    Oba Yozo
    I think the only reason I remain in this group is because "Under Pressure" is such a good song, and whenever I see this group title, I can't help but think of it.
  5. angelkaworu
    angelkaworu
    I'm always stressed and depressed (used to be suicidal until apathy kicked in) ain't life great?
  6. nemine
    nemine
    ah, apathy. the reason i'm still alive
  7. kumakun
    kumakun
    Oba Yozo that sort of hurt my feelings even tho it wasn't meant to..I don't think..its not her fault we aren't saying why we are under pressure or anything else..hmph..

why is no one saying anything?
    I feel very stressed right now cause 1-I don't feel good..2-have to move for the 18th time..and 3- because I haven't hardly slept in a week same as a few other people on here..not sleeping can kill a person
  8. angelkaworu
    angelkaworu
    not sleeping is both a cause and symptom of depression. I don't sleep much :/
    Ugh stress, I need to learn everything about contemporary art by my interview on the 12th, I need to make my sketchbook more than just sketches so I'm randomly doing doodles and collages, I need to try and get at least one more kinda big piece finished (preferably a political based collage/painting). I was meant to get some of that shit started today but my damn brother bullied me into comming into work, now my schedual is a day behind. Damnit this is killing me as I NEED to get into uni so I can try and do something with my life and possibly even make some friends (yeah right >_<). My music is hitting a wall and I can't get any ideas down to carry on with my album, and besides it sounds like trash. I need money as I will need a laptop for the train journeys too uni, but my job is getting worse.
    also lonlyness is getting to me once again. I need a Kaworu nagisa to cuddle ;_;
  9. nemine
    nemine
    kumakun: just ignore oba, he's usually like that
    angelkaworu: i'm not good with eh.. trying to say calming words and all that, so all i can do is to offer you this smiley (i do not use it that often, so don't take it lightly lol)

and yea.. a week more and my month of being awake is done. then i can go to whine to my doctor, again, and he will give me 1 sleeping pill.. ><
    i mean seriously, i need more than one, and i'm stable enoug to use them wisely..
    and i have my exam on monday. i have to pass or i will not graduate, and have to say bye bye to school. that's not really fun.. and i'm always feeling like i'm running towards walls.. well enough for that, it's not like someone actually cares. so *rant rant rant*

and i'm off ~
  10. Jade Phoenix
    Jade Phoenix
    Ungh... work piling up with every passing hour. I need to complete some designs for a visiting card, five banners, three avas and a sig. And make my sig in the meanwhile as well. Add to this, my exams are just round the corner, and I need to study for them too. Gawd, I'll need to revert back to my nocturnal pattern soon now. -_-

Later then~!

Oh btw, hello everybody-- as I'm pretty new here. ^o^
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast