aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Intros

1. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    -scowls and looks at Tweek- care to tell what, exactly?
  2. renaru
    renaru
    *cowers a little and shakes my head* GAH! not important...
  3. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    not important? no, Tweek, it's NOT not important. Get me? Tell me what else it was.
  4. renaru
    renaru
    GAH! *trembles* i.. w..well.. i... w..was called w..worse today at w..work b.. ngh...by customers.. f...freak... c..clumsy f..uck... s..stupid... i.. *shakes my head and tugs on my hair, pulling back and pulling harder* GAH! and their right, man, everything was my fault today! i am so clumsy, i was dropping things and spilling things! ACK! i.. dont know wh...why my dad keeps me around!
  5. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    -growls lowly in my throat before pulling him to kiss me- f*ck them all, Tweek. So what if you're alittle clumsy. So what? I hope they all get third degree burns on their junk! as for your dad, well, he loves you Tweek. and he isn't the only one.
  6. renaru
    renaru
    *hugs against Craig and kisses his cheek* ack! i.. loveyoutoo!
  7. Dragoness_blade
    Dragoness_blade
    -turns my head and captures Tweeks lips in a deep kiss- and I love you. Don't let those f*cktards get to you Tweekers. They know nothing outside the stick up their ass.
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    No I like calling him Twitch -smiles- I do it out of love. Honestly.
  9. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    *gags slightly as he walks in to this conversation* I fall asleep for a few 'ours and I walk een to zees F*ggot conversation. Can't you do anytheeng eenteresting?
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    Careful, you'll choke on you cancer stick...
Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast