aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Intros

1. renaru
    renaru
    uh... *tugs at my hair* n..not sure... ACK....ngh... i... *takes a drag, staring at mole* d..dont know...
  2. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    Hn. *takes another drag* 'e eez fun to f*ck weeth. 'opefully 'e deed not fall een a deetch somewhere. . .*glances to see Tweek's reaction*
  3. renaru
    renaru
    GAH! what if he did? oh jesus! oh god what if he is laying hurt somewhere? *yanks on my hair* will you help me find him? o..oh god... oh jesus!
  4. synnesai
    synnesai
    O.o I see, I leave you alone for one second and you **** around with another blonde...
  5. renaru
    renaru
    *looks at Gregory* oh god! where's Craig? oh god!
  6. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    *face falls* Oh, eet's ze Breeteesh f*ggot. *blows smoke in Gregory's direction* Where 'ave you been? *glances at Tweek* Oh, I was, 'ow you say, f*cking weeth you, petit.
  7. renaru
    renaru
    *twitches and yanks the bottom of my shirt* jesus man...what if something bad happened?
  8. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    *rolls his eyes* Nossing 'appened to your boyfriend, leetle one. 'e ees probably watching zat show. . .ze red racer?
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    Shut up Cristoph, or you'll choke on your cigarette. -smiles- Were you raping the poor twitch?
  10. Siren Xeno
    Siren Xeno
    *grins, handing Gregory a cigarette and lighting it with his own* Per'aps I was sinking of doing just zat, you would like to join, non?
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast