aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Completion Thread

1. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Kouhai Username: divinegrace92
    Quest Completed: Quest 3, tasks 9, 10 , 11 and 12
    Others: As i have said my kouhai is learning things fast, thought this time, there was lil probs with profile customizing, but it got solved ^_^
  2. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    divinegrace92~5k

sent
  3. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Quest Completed: Quest 4, tasks 13, 14 , 15, 16 and 17
    Others: For my kouhai this quest was pretty easy, cause she loves writing and reading and she really likes to go around in Aarin alot, so she had done almost all these before this Quest, but with new discoveries showed me that she has learned.
  4. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    divinegrace92~5k

sent
  5. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    *IMPORTANT NOTE: The Quest List has been modified. As such, all kouhai who are just starting the quest system must abide by the NEW quest list. Those who started on the old quest list are expected to finish the OLD quest list still, which is posted in its own thread. It will be deleted once everyone who started the old quest finishes.
  6. itasasu87
    itasasu87
    Kouhai Username:Ethoani
    Quest Completed: Quest 2 tasks 4,5,6
    Others:
  7. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Quest Completed: Quest 5, Graphic Artist Tasks 18, 19 and 20 AND Quest 5 Artist Tasks 26 and 27.
    Others: I totally found an amazing drawer side of my kouhai! When i saw her drawing my jaw dropped to the floor! I recommended her to use her talent for something benefit and not to hid her amazing talent! It would be such a waste, if she wouldn't share it with the world.
    Oh! And she is gonna do all the Quest 5's in the old Quest list, so these 5's are just starters
  8. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    divinegrace92~20k
    Ethoani~4k

all sent
  9. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    Quest Completed: Quest 5, File Uploader Tasks 24 and 25.
    Others: My kouhai had hard time to find something that hasn't been uploaded yet, but found one. And this is pretty usual when trying to find something that hasn't been uploaded yet, thought i think this task is pretty hard for a kouhai, when it's pretty hard on senpai too. Thought i haven't read yet new Quest list, but will read on day when i don't have work.
  10. MiraiKurosaki
    MiraiKurosaki
    divinegrace92~10k

sent
Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast