aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions, Review, and Feedback

1. Yunomuna
    Yunomuna
    Hello, I'm a kouhai who is currently on the last quest item.
    I would like to say THANK YOU for the Quest System. It was really helpful to know all the things about the forum and make friends. I have to admit that Aarin was quite confusing for me. Before I met my senpai, I usually downloaded OVAs and mangas and nothing much. But after I started Quest System, I could enjoy more of Aarin like auctions, contests, galleries and games. I hope more Senpais would become available for those new Aariners who are feeling a bit confused and lost.
    Question: Are there social groups for Senpai and Kouhai? One of my Quest Item was to befriend another Kouhai (or sth like that), but I couldn't find any kouhai other than my Senpai's another kouhai.
  2. angyal
    angyal
    You can always take a look in the kouhai sign-up thread
    There should be a list of the matched louhai and their senpai.
  3. SaraPearl
    SaraPearl
    Hello, I'm a kouhai and I have a question to ask.

Question: Quest 6D - Branching Out (Artist)
    For Task 31, I think it is suitable only for those who can draw but what if the new kouhai cannot draw a better picture? Are they just skip this task?

Suggestion: May I suggest there is a replacement quests on it
  4. angyal
    angyal
    Hello Sara,
    you don't have to do all of the Quest 6 options. Of course you can do all of them, but you only have to do either A, B, C or D
  5. Yin01
    Yin01
    I would like to say thank you for creating the Aarin Buddy Quest System. When I first joined the forum I didn't do much of anything because of the sheer volume of the place. But once I finally posted an introduction and learned of the Buddy system, I joined. Thanks to a great senpai I learned a lot and have met many very friendly people. So now I try to make a point to spread the word to all new members not to be intimidated, it can be lots of fun, with so many friendly people.
  6. laketica
    laketica
    I am a kouhai, and I LOVE having the support of my senpai @Gloomy_Gloo; who knows everything about the forum, so I know exactly who I can bother when I'm not sure about something. Also the tasks caused me to explore parts of the forum I otherwise would have left untouched, so that was great. My senpai was awesome, btw, and that made the system the best thing in the world for me.

As for cons? Hmm... not really any. Are the tasks given specific to kouhai? Well, I guess there's the con that I had already done half of the tasks cuz I was... semi-active prior to entering the program, but that actually just made it easier for me to complete the task, so I shouldn't complain about that. I had a hard time following the chat thread But t'was fun, I'm glad I participated! Thank you all very much.

P.S. One last thing - I found out near the end that all possible quests are posted somewhere, I think it'd be good in an intro message to let the kouhai know about that? So we can take a glance at it and... pick which ones to do when we have options, and whatever, I guess just have fair warning for what's coming haha. Very minor.
  7. caXiahtic
    caXiahtic
    I'd like to say thank you for making the Buddy system and the relationship of senpai and kouhai. Because of this awesome thing, I got to meet my very wonderful senpai,yaoiangel, and I finally understood the confusing things herein the forum

at first, I didn't really check out the other branches of the forum, but when I joined the system in order to finish the quests as well (and my senpai told me to do the quests ) I got to see that there were really a lot of things that were here in the site, and I got to know more about it I even managed to share some things I have to the people here in the forum I even became more active in order for me to finish the quests

and I managed to really get along well with my senpai, so again, thank you for making the buddy system
  8. jjo
    jjo
    Hi there, a kouhai here
    I had probably asked most of my question to my senpai
    Therefore, I would like to give a feedback or my appreciation instead since this is my final quest!

First of all, thank you so much for creating Aarinfantasy Buddy System.
    Through this, I'm able to meet my awesome senpai @7210 ; \(^^)/
    Thank you senpai for signing me up in AarinBuddy Quest System as well, I somehow think that every kouhai should join this Quest System as it is really useful in having us to better understand and explore the forum as i believe that there are sub threads that I never would had explore if I had not joined.
    Under the guidance and help of my senpai, *being a shy person* I 'm able to open up, explore parts of the forum in and out and every small things in between that had once seemed impossible for me to do and understand.
    Not to forget, enhancing the relationship between senpai's and kouhai's plus keeping me to stay active in the thread

In all, I'm glad that I had joined the buddy and the quest system..Thank you all and my Senpai
  9. DcStarz
    DcStarz
    Kouhai -DcStarz

FeedBack->The Quest system is really nice,easy and helpful. But i was wondering...can't it become a lil bit harder?
  10. Archi
    Archi
    Kouhai here! I just want to say that the AF Quest System and ABS are fantastic. They're great for new members or members who just want to get better acquainted for the forum. The tasks for the Quest System were easy and I had most of them completed before I got the task to do them.

My senpai, Dirdri, is wonderful. If I had a question, I'd just run to her and ask.

All in all - thank you for creating such a "feature" for the site. I've recommended it to many new users since I enjoyed it so much.

As for feedback: I don't have any cons.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast