aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Is the last volume EVER going to be released?

1. sleepykuma
    I can proudly say that OtRFK was my first BL manga, and I've loved it ever since.

What dissapoints me the most is that the 5th and final volume on the novel has still not been released! Vol 4 in english was released in the summer 2009! I remember hunting it down at my local con and reading it that same day!

The 5th volume was released in 2008 in Japanese, so it makes you wonder just what is taking June so long its unfair to make us wait so long, and its not like there are scans for us to pirate. As soon as its released, if we want to read it we have to buy it
  2. lysandra
    lysandra
    Well I have a digital form of volume 4 and a German copy of volume 5 that I'm working on translating but its slow going since I don't speak German. I'm having to use a translator than make the translation make sense in English. It's not hard just time consuming, and as a uni student time is precious. As for a rerelease of either copy, it doesn't seem likely. I've emailed and messaged the distributor so many times and gotten no reply.
  3. HEEDLESS
    HEEDLESS
    Wishing for Vol. 5 to publish and release in English soon~ *Prays hard*
  4. Tetsu
    Tetsu
    NEW info - Release Date for English Vol 5! - Aug/29/2012 - Only the Ring Finger Knows Vol. 5 - Juné Manga