aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Chat Thread

1. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    post introductions, chat, etc all here!
  2. .
    hmm what about cards that are not duplicate and we just want to trade them? is it mandatory to sell them after 2week too?
  3. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    nope if its not a dup you dont have to sell it

after 2 weeks you can just repost a trade thread if you still want to trade it, once the old one is deleted
  4. kinsugi
    kinsugi
    Hi, cabbit_girl. This group was a neat idea!

I don't have a dupe, but I have a new Soi Fon I gave as a gift that was sent back because the giftee had received two of them at the same time. I don't want to keep it myself because I don't want to buy myself cards. I have other cards I bought myself, as well, that I might try to trade rather than giving away.

I see above that I'm not forced to sell cards that aren't duplicates, but am I locked into the policy of either giving you the card for tokens after a failed attempt to trade, or continuing to post attempts to trade until it succeeds?

Or, since I own it legitimately, can I use it as a prize in a contest, or give it away, or even keep it if a trade doesn't work out?

I like contests far more than boring giveaways with no interesting twists!
  5. cabbit_girl
    cabbit_girl
    no, the tokens are only if you want to get rid of the card but dont want to sell it back and no one wants it. if you do not want to trade it and it is not a dup you can do whatever you want with it
  6. dobioi85
    dobioi85
    Liking the idea. Now I might have a chance to get some nice cards.