aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Matchup List Cleanup! (SENPAI REPLIES ONLY)

1. Laraski48
    Laraski48
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 2 (dibsprincess15 and Sorikuu)
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): sflyte120 (I informed it to Miyosha or Fataltea, i don't remember which one and i'm remembering that i told it in MIA, but couldn't find my form there. But that case is cleared up for information i have got.)
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: N/A
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: I'm ACTIVE there and that's right information
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: Yup! I will inform, if i'm gonna be away.
  2. Kadaj_chan
    Kadaj_chan
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: right now only 1
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): brinandmadds
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: I'm ACTIVE there and that's right information
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: I will inform you ^^
  3. KazeYami
    KazeYami
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 2 - 3.
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): Ryuuichi.
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: Nope.
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: Nope.
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: Nope, I'm available. :3
  4. f4ll3nx4ng3l
    f4ll3nx4ng3l
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 3 (no more than 5)
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): Chelseakf since 12/10/2010
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: /
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: Not.
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: Not.
  5. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 3
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): ZaffaCakes, Dorkzilla
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: N/A
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: N/A
  6. rou
    rou
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 3
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): TigerBoy (since 01-01-2011)
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: just until Feb. 8th - damm exam -.-
  7. Hudbroza
    Hudbroza
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 2 atm ~.~
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): none, they've been active in the last two weeks, prob is just that I didn't contact them >_> (done now)
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: -
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: -
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: will be away until Feb 14th, already sent both kouhais a message concerning that matter
  8. mommidono
    mommidono
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 4
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): aigy, not actually MIA-is semi-active & ready to graduate the Buddy system
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: joeykitten78, (and not really sure: Natka)
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: N/A
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 5
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s): chizue (haven't heard from them)
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: zixi is present (she just checked in with me!)
    if you are marked as AWAY on the list, but are not away, please say so: not away :]
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: --
  10. hikari_heart
    hikari_heart
    max number of kouhai you can take at one time: 2
    if any of your listed kouhai are MIA, please provide their name(s):
    if you are missing kouhai, please list their name(s) here: Ryokan6, sakura6165 (I haven't talked to them for quite sometime. <_<)
    if you are away (unavailable for matches), please say so: I don't think I'd be available to take on kouhai's until at least June.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast