aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Senpai Hiatus'!

1. deso
    deso
    I'm really sorry for my late message
    I'm hiatus and I dunno what's with my kouhai...
    we rarely had contact and even before I was on hiatus there was no new message
    and now that I had to leave so suddenly I forgot to write :/
    so I dunno when I'll be back and even when I'm back I dunno how long I'll stay
    so best is to search a new senpai (if my kouhai's still interested) and I'll let you know when I'm back and have enough time to be a senpai again

hugs to all
  2. HeartfulPeach
    HeartfulPeach
    Hello, I don't think I will be on AF because of health issues and I'm not sure how long it will last. I will notify when I'm feeling better.
  3. ManyVoices
    ManyVoices
    I am asking for permanent hiatus from the ABS.
  4. yaoiangel
    yaoiangel
    heeey!!
    after 3 failed studies (yeah, 4yrs of useless studying), i'm gonna restart this october again, so this time i'm gonna give it my all, and go on semi-hiatus here on aarin for an indefinite time...
    i will still drill my fresh kohai through the quests , but i doubt i can take care of another kohai after this...
    Nouche can take my share since she's complaining she's underemployed ...
  5. 7210
    I'll be on hiatus too. Don't know if I'll come back, but good luck to my kouhai
  6. Ainian
    Ainian
    I know I've not been active (for a VERY long time) and I felt I needed to come here to announce my hiatus. I'm really sorry I've left my kouhai hanging for so long and I wish I could fix that, but I'm having my butt handed to me by life right now and I don't see that clearing for at least the next few months. I'm very sorry! But I will come back! ...someday. T-T
  7. paplou
    paplou
    All noted on the spreadsheet.
  8. Yoshitaka Karyu
    Yoshitaka Karyu
    *prods* I live thanks to email recovery and new computer...I swear I am not a zombie....yet~
  9. Ainian
    Ainian
    I'm not sure if this is where you would like me to post, but I am returning to AarinFantasy and would like to put myself off of the hiatus list. Let me know if there is elsewhere that you'd like me to do this.
  10. Yuuri Kirito
    Yuuri Kirito
    I would like to be off from the senpai hiatus too. Is this the right thread? Hope so.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast