aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Questions and Answers Thread

1. angyal
    angyal
    Hello Yunomuna,
    the mods rsponsible for match-up are currently updating the kouhai and senpai lists.
    Please be patient for a little while, I'm sure the sign-up will be opened soon and you'll get a senpai.
  2. Yunomuna
    Yunomuna
    Oh, angyal. I just saw your answer. Thank you. I already have a senpai. ^^
  3. angyal
    angyal
    lol
    better late than never, I guess ^^
  4. Dannyel
    Dannyel
    Hiiii !
    I was wondering...when the
    AarinBuddy Kouhai Sign-Up Thread will open again?
  5. Gloomy Gloo
    Gloomy Gloo
    It's open now, but after this round of sign-ups, the sign-ups in the future will be a bit different; we'll make an announcement about it soon.
  6. ManyVoices
    ManyVoices
    I don't remember how to tell ABS that I can take two kouhai instead of one. Also how do I inform someone that my kouhai are graduated and I can accept more as of now?
  7. hellzcat
    hellzcat
    ummm..hello, excuse me, is the buddy system still running? c:
    I joined around 2010, signed up to be a kouhai and was assigned to Labrador senpai. I got some troubles going on with life that prevented me to get online and be active on aarin, long story short, I left the forum. And had only come back recently.
    I still feel bad for poofing away without notifying anyone, not even my senpai.
    Buut...I wonder if it is still alright for me to join back with ABS? I'm sure I've been listed as an MIA kouhai, but if that's possible, I would also love to be assigned back to my old senpai, that, if Labrador feels like accepting me back. ; u ;
    I did a little stalking around through the group though, and found out that Labrador seem to be on hiatus at the moment?

Well, those would be my questions for now, I'm looking forward to a response.
  8. laketica
    laketica
    What if my kouhai isn't interested in learning about the forum, and doesn't seem to want to do the quest system? Is it possible to have a kouhai graduate without completing the quest system?
  9. paplou
    paplou
    There has been such cases. If the senpai thinks the kouhai is ready to graduate despite not doing the quest system, then yes. Though it would defeat one of the main points in joining ABS: to learn about the forum.
  10. Araka
    Araka
    Hey guys, quick question.
    Angyal seems to inactive for a while now. Is there any way someone else can accept my kouhai HotaruKei and me to the Social Group for the Quest System. I already had her complete some quests since I didn't know how long Angyal would take. (Yep I signed my kouhai up a while ago)
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast