1. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Update:

We now have a Fundraiser thread!! Click below:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f31/t1...undraiser.html
  2. Shanni
    Shanni
    Announcement

We are pleased to have aboard two new mods with AarinBuddy System! With our constantly expanding community, we welcome the two new mods on to the team.

Our two lovable new mods MiraiKurosaki and Edokun519 will be handling different sections of the ABS.

MiraiKurosaki will be helping me with the Quest System...we're planning to revise, and maybe add more quests to the list. Or..just add more points to each quest ... it is all still under planning!

Edokun519 will be handling a new branch of ABS, contests and giveaway! Now that AFG is dead...who will give out freebies? D: ABS OF COURSE :O!! We will be doing contests/giveaway left and right! So look forward to it and keep us on tab

Also...thanks to aarin, we have a new bot! Expect to see AF Buddy System lurking around

Also if you guys are still don't know about it, we are running a large sponsorship for our upcoming contests! *dokidoki* ... it WILL be a giant giveaway ... !!

To donate please click =here=~

And I also want to thank all those who applied for the mod position! Apply again next time
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    Announcement

The Quest System has updated it's Quest List! Check it out :O More points, more quests, more fun, and better instructions

Check it out -here-~

All suggestions that were given have been taken into considerations for the new list.

Please if you have any suggestions or complaints about the Quest System, please tell me. I can't stress this enough! The more you tell me what's wrong, the more I can improve it!

Also welcome to the team our new Contest Mod BlackCoffee
  4. Shanni
    Shanni
    ABS is Hiring!

We are in need of two ABS moderators that will handle the Quest System and the Contest branch of ABS.

Before applying, here are a couple things that you should know

This job will be time consuming from time to time, and communication is absolute essential. You must have a way of communicating off forum in order to apply. As in you must have either MSN or AIM.

Job Briefs and Requirements

Contest Moderator
    This job will require lots of creativity and organization skill. Contest mods will help plan, host, and organize the giveaways/contests. For 2 weeks a month, contest mod should be extra active to stay on top of the contest. The other 2 weeks will be spent planning. It's actually a easy job as long as you stay on top and communicate with rest the mods. Plus, it's really fun too!

Requirements: You have to had hosted your own successful contest/giveaway before.

Quest Moderator
    Quest mod will work with me in maintaining the Quest System. As you realize, since the new update, the Quest System is closed. The new mod will work with me to revive and update the quest with the forum's new functions. After the revival of the Quest System, the mod will watch over the social group, answer any questions, distribute points for completed quests, and other things if needed.

Requirements: You must have good communication skills, and be active everyday.

ABS is a team We never do anything without letting the others know about it first. It's a fun job

If you want to apply, give me a PM. In it, state why you would be the perfect candidate for the job and what the job requires of you. Try to be thorough as you can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12