aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

★s-p-a-m★

1. krabuzh
    krabuzh
    @angyal: absolutely!!!! meheheheheee.... I'm definitely felt... naughty and suddenly my pervyness appear...
    I even introduced my 'evil' side instead of my good side...
    now I just hope my kouhai doesn't feel regret of having me as a senpai
  2. lynixe
    lynixe
    @t-chan: around 3 days? I sent them both a pm and vm............maybe they don't care about me anymore

goes and spam them
  3. MegaMaz
    MegaMaz
    ...here's a question to the Kohai's.

Do the senpai's seem a little...over-eager?

Because I totally latched onto my kohai, and it wasn't until later that I started to think I over did it... But then again, my kohai turned out to be just as crazy (read: crazier) as I am...

I don't know. I guess it just seems like us senpai are starving for kohai. And we express it. Very loudly.
  4. Shanni
    Shanni
    I'm back!... but I effed up real hard when I decided to save electricity when I left the apartment. I shut down the main switch for the electricity thing before I left...and forgot there was still stuff in the fridge... OMG IT STINKS LIKE ... *pukes* .. I have already washed it once yesterday with ginger...and bleach... and than once again today with lemon dish detergent... THE SMELL IS STILL THERE D:... does anybody know a solution for this?...

I also burnt like half my left hand with that stuff you use to clear up your pipes...so the water will go down T__T... it burns and it hurts... XD I've had two consecutive bad days since I got back... so I apologize if I don't jump into the quest system right away!

I will get back to all your msg and VM and PM soon... just saying that I'm back

And that I love you all! I will be more alive tomorrow... as I am getting my car back... WILL GO SHOPPING FOR 20 LEMONS TO PUT IN THE FRIDGE! *only solution I can think now*

and again, thank you very much for doing such a good job tea and miyo >=D... as promised.. get on MSN and we will start discussing salary!
  5. angyal
    angyal
    take oranges and put cloves (?, the little brown thingies) in them. it will smell like christmas. if you're lucky, but it's better than smelling like rotten food anyway.
  6. Miyosha
    Miyosha
    Baking soda also helps a bit xD Just buy a small box, crack it open and set it inside xDD

Hopefully tomorrow or something we can haz STAFFZMEETINGZZZ!!!
  7. kik
    kik
    This is more a question.... cause I don't know where to put it.....

I saw some people with animated siggys... and they looked really cool! So I thought I'd give it a try.....so I made a 500x200 siggy that is a gif... and it is about 27 frams of animation..... it is 908 KBs....... it that to big to put on the forum? I've looked everywhere, and I don't know when to find the limitation on this XD
    help?
  8. kik
    kik
    Sorry nvm, I think I got it >.<
  9. lynixe
    lynixe
    @shanni:
    oh lookie, u r connected to yahoo
    Eliminate Kitchen Odors on Shine

different ways to eliminate kitchen odors this week
  10. SexyRyu28
    SexyRyu28
    Hey shanni... I second the baking soda. Use a solution of BS with warm water to scrub the fridge then set an open box inside, I should suck all the evil in no time. And yay, Spain won
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast