aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

358/2 Days (possible spoilers)

1. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    Possible spoiler warning!

I was looking through vids on youtube and came across this 358/2 Days trailer with Eng. subs --> link. Here is another trailer with Eng. subs --> link

What I'd like to know is everyone's opinions on this game.

I personally think I'll love it. Not only is it based around the Organization but you can play as other characters besides just Roxas.

Now, I know that Xion has an obvious connection to Kairi but what is she really? Namine is suppose to be her Nobody so what does that make Xion? Is it possible that Kairi has two Nobodies? Do you think that it can happen since her heart ended up in Sora and got extracted from him? Maybe that's how Xion was created. Or could be it the other way around. Namine be the one created from Kairi's heart when it was released from Sora?

Now it's easy to see why she has such a strong bond to Roxas. But her bond with Axel seems to be more because of Roxas. My theory is that Axel is so determined to keep her in the Organization so that she doesn't join back with Kairi. If that were to happen, then Roxas would join back with Sora, which Axel doesn't want to happen.

So, what do you guys think?
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    Honestly, adding Xion to the mix definitely confused things for me in terms of the story. I'm going with the idea that she is some how a nobody of Kairi, which can't really be disproved, but is hard to prove as well. We DO see Kairi use a keyblade in a cutscene in KH2, so I think that might be a basis for Xion to use a keyblade as well.

But in terms of Namine, I think it was actually confirmed that Namine came into existence when Sora released Kairi's heart from within him back in KH1, so in a weird way, Namine is sort of the nobody of BOTH Sora and Kairi xD

I mean, that explains why her powers are specifically linked to Sora (although that was only said in KH2; in CoM it was just said she had powers in general, not specifically linked to Sora *shrugs*)

And there was something mentioned about the process of Sora regaining his memories being interrupted and that it in turn was effecting Xion in some manner

But still, I'm looking forward to this game. It was one of the main reasons why I bought a DS :P

I'm especially excited because I want some more insight on what Riku was doing during that year after leaving Castle Oblivion in CoM and reuniting with Sora at TWTNW in KH2.

I heard that the final boss battle is against Riku too :3

But there's still one thing that's been bugging me for a while now. We know that Xemnas is the nobody of Ansem the Wise's assistant Xehanort (which we're sort of told used to be Terra from BbS) and we know Xehanort became a Heartless at some point, likely around the time of BbS, so theoretically Xemnas should have existed since then, right? So wtf was Xemnas doing all those years? O.o
  3. egoxlockheart
    egoxlockheart
    I haven't played the game yet, but Xion looks so much more like Kairi that I thought she probably was her nobody.
    And then it would all fit together: Riku>Axel Sora>Roxas Kairi>Xion

But ohhh, I like Namine so much more than Xion. >.<

If Roxas ends up liking Xion.... Dx that will ruin the game for me, probably.
  4. egoxlockheart
    egoxlockheart
    Oh! Forgot to add:

Because Namine is a witch made out of data, so she probably only thinks she's Kairi's nobody, but in actuality, she isn't.
  5. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    I love the concept of the game but i'm a little dissapointed about the gaming system that it's coming out for . I love the DS but it would look so much better on the PS3 ^_^.
  6. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    @ego: Why did you put Riku>Axel? O.o Axel is not Riku's Nobody. Riku doesn't have a Nobody. Plus Axel's true name was revealed in the game too (disappointed in the name myself >_<)

Well, I couldn't wait for the game to come out here before I found out who Xion is so here is her info --> link
  7. egoxlockheart
    egoxlockheart
    Doesn't matter.
    It still fits.
  8. egoxlockheart
    egoxlockheart
    *In head: OMFG, when did that happen?!!?!?! I don't remember it at all!!! Gah, I'm such an idiot!!!*
  9. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I read an interview with Nomura recently and it kind of spoiled an aspect of Xion's character for me in 358/2 Days.

I'm still gonna wait until the end of September to get my hands on the game and try to avoid as many spoilers as I can >.<

And I concur; when did Axel's name get revealed? :O
  10. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    Spoiler!!!

The name was revealed by Saix in a scene where he was talking to Axel.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast