aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[K]ingdom [[H]earts

1. Kyubi_Uchiha
    I was so freakin desperate to beat Xaldin!!! >_< <==the kind that just hits buttons like mad and curses badly

~Sun, omg yes, beat Seph felt like HAH! TAKE THAT ! *jumps* XDDD
  2. Otaru Sushi
    Otaru Sushi
    Wow, me too =O I didn't even know you could use Mickey until the Xaldin battle...I was so freaked out. Here I am...thinking it's game over and Mickey pops out of no where and I'm just like, "lol wut?"

I ended up dying again anyway though...I beat him on the third try without using Mickey. XD But...if Mickey shocked me...anti-sora scared the living crap out of me. First time I got him was against Xigbar. I literally jumped out my chair...can't use reaction commands either and when fighting Xigbar that can be fatal!! x.x
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    Yeah! I HATE THAT!!!!! I forgot who I was fighting...actually....it was xigbar too...O__o;

yeah - I wanted to go to final form but then I switched to anti and I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T HEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

so i ran....I ran....>.>

I died, but I was like "DAMN YOU ANTI SORA! DAMN YOU TO HECK!"

Xigbar sucks...

._.;
  4. synnesai
    synnesai
    haha - obviously - I get a lil excited talking about Kingdom Hearts =p
  5. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    LMAO Kyu! Exactly. I don't think I've ever used that many expletives out of pure joy in my life

@Sadist: Yeah Anti-Sora was a trip for me at first. I had read up on the game before playing, but I hadn't read anything about it. I was like "tha hell is this peter pan level looking thing?" Which reminds me, the hell they get rid of the flying/gliding for? That was one of my favorite things in the first world.

@Synn: I started to dread whenever I saw I got Anti-Sora in the higher more serious fights. He almost always got me killed.
  6. Otaru Sushi
    Otaru Sushi
    @Synn: Haha! You did what I did...I ran like my life depended on it! And It did! I think I ended up dying as well, but not while in the anti form. Xigbar changed to where he's trying to snipe you from above...that part where you absolutely need reaction commands in order to make him come down. So I just ran around until it wore off. XD

@SunlilyQ: Hahaha, Peter pan thing...=P He looked burnt to me. XDDD;
    Then when I looked at the health bar and saw his face, I pretty much gathered that he was some kind of...heartless.
    I liked flying and gliding too ;_;
    And it's really lame how you can only high jump after leveling up your valor, because I never use drives .__.
  7. synnesai
    synnesai
    @envy: LMAO!!! xD Wow - that must've sucked sooo bad!!! xD

@sun: LMAO! Peter pan looking thing xD - yeah - in the first game - anti form clicks his heels xD

did you guys ever throw boxes at donald and goofy?? Dude I did....entertainment
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    I thought I add this here too

--------------

haha ok - get ready~

[RikuSora]

Any story by Katraa - she is like...the best at RikuSora IMO

Bathroom
    - it's pretty funny - a nice little read.
    Goodnight Moon - OH. MY. GOD. This is the BEST rikusora fanfic I ever read - I got CHILLS reading it - sadly - Stalking Moon - it's follow up - has not been finish - but it's very...just read it =] You'll be pleased.

You can read my RikuSora stuff - but I dunno if they're any good ((ppl seem to like it))

[AkuRoku]

Funk Inflicted - very funny. I'm now obsessed with the song by Cat Empire xD A good read
    Pretty Blue Eyes - This one made me laugh nervously atthe end - you'll see why - you'll laugh too =]
    Mr. Darcy is Secretly a Raver - very well written and VERY funny. Haha witty - very witty
    Sometimes I Feel Like Whistling - left me going "Huh..." very good - it ties up nicely
    Fashionable facade - basically ANYTHING by Blue Funk xD This one is based in like...victorian times- read it!
    Ever After - Very good - fairytale killer xD ((and if you wanna read my continuation of A Spot of Bother's fic its Holding Out For a Hero))
    The Walk - based off the song 'The Walk' by Imogen Heap...omg - one of the best akuroku fics I read. It made me fall in love with the song xD A very pleasing read
    Signs - anything by A SPot of Bother is awesome. This one is very good. VERY funny xD
    Man's Best Friend - You know that one yaoi manga...Inu no Akureba ((whatever it was called)) xD yeah, it's based off that manag - SOOO CUTE - the dirty version is on AFF.net - but this one is just as good! She gives you the link
    Sanguine Lyrics - Holy shit! This one made me cry a bit ;___; it's so very VERY VERY touching - one of the best akuroku fics ((I'm slowly turning it into a doujinshi))

[MISC]

Zemyx:: Shout! - SO EFFING FUNNY! If you like wit - humor - sexually deprived characters xD and noisy neighbors...this one...ong of the BEST KH fics I ever read.
    RoxasSora:: The Gospel - OMG - this one...very good - I am making this one into a doujinshi as well. I love who the devil is - I'm sure you will too. Catholic based
    AkuSora:: Maybe I'll See You Sometime:: wow...this one made me...laugh nervously at the end too - you know? It's very...in your face like. Good read.

I'm too lazy to post more - but I probably will later xD

uhm...I also write - but iono if I'm any good ((ppl say I am and think so though)) so you can check out my stuff too if you wanted~~ >>>synnesai<<< just scroll down. You can just always check out my favorites too - that's where all these come from. ^^;;
  9. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    Hahaha I tried to let frustrations out on Goofy and Donald as much as possible. I would outrun them on purpose or jump in a spot that would take them forever to get to. Too bad I couldn't afflict any real damage on them.

Thanks for the recs love! I'll have some time to check these out tonight. ^^

@sadist: yeah that was a bummer. I liked the drive forms, but I never really paid attention to them in my last couple of playthroughs. I like hard games and the drives kinda eased up the difficulty a little too much for my taste. Not that they're weren't a welcome addition, I had fun with them, but they were too easy to abuse.
  10. sweetandsexy
    sweetandsexy
    Hello to you all firstly.
    *smile*

Lets just say, i hated Demnyx, i tried it like 20 times.
    Those damn Watergohsts from him, everytime the brought me to an end.
    *sigh*
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast