aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[K]ingdom [[H]earts

1. Dark Adonis
    Dark Adonis
    I'll admit that when I first heard of Kingdom Hearts, I thought it was the most absurd thing ever. Square and Disney? Blasphemy! But now I love the games! Some of the scenes in KH2 were positively yaoilicious as well! I like Axel! I've never played Chain of Memories though.
  2. Kyubi_Uchiha
    Kyubi_Uchiha
    I like that guy with blue hair, yellow eyes...the one that goes berserk while fighting him *thinks* Saix? oh and Xemnas is wuv x3 <---weak for tanned skin lol
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    yeah saix xD

hahaha - xemnas is a freak - but a sexy freak...xD

I heart...in no particular order ((organization ppl))

Axel, Marluxia, Zexion, Demyx, Luxord ((sucker for them british accents)), Roxas and Larxene

xD they all crack me up!
  4. tibiot
    tibiot
    I <3 KH ^^
    got all games
    and Xemnas is sexy xD
    Riku is kinda cute in KH2
  5. Otaru Sushi
    Otaru Sushi
    I'm one of the biggest KH nerds...like...ever. I pretty much never tire of either one.
    Out of all the friends I know that have played it, I'm like the only one who actually comes up with strategies. You know...instead of just random button smashing. Haha!
    Xigbar FTW! Hardest boss on a low level game...well...except for Sephiroth.
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    envy: I SOOO EFFING AGREE! xD I tactic too =p ESPECIALLY for CoM!! xD I pimped my friend's deck xD and...Xigbar...he was soo hard xD iono why...but second time I played...I...couldn't...win xD And Xaldin - UGH xD
  7. SunlilyQ
    SunlilyQ
    I admit my first playthroughs are always just to beat the game. No strategy, no sidequests, nothing but playing through and button mashing on command. But the second playthrough is always when I do my serious playing and try to go for 100% completion.

I liked figuring out how to come up with a different battle plan for each organization boss. But my only gripe with KH2 is that it holds your hand a little too much. I don't like being told where to go next after every single world. I like to figure that out on my own, so I hope they at least lessen that in the next installment.

I gotta say, Sephy was one tough mother if you try to fight him at some ridiculously low level. But I destroyed him at lvl 80, which kinda took the fun out a little, but I still felt extremely good when I beat him. I was on a high for an entire week after i did.
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    hahaha - yeah, seph is so hard. I used my friend's cheat disc and I still couldn't win - haha - but I never cheat - I just wanted to see what the disc did =o

anyways, yeah, Seph is one touch son of a gun. I hate how the second game holds your hand too - I was like "I close my eyes...and I see green triangles" it was like playing the game for you. Sorta sucks.

I have high expectations for 358/2 days...and BBS >.>
  9. Otaru Sushi
    Otaru Sushi
    Oh god, Synn...I totally agree. Xaldin was a pain in the butt the first time. Probably because if you run at him head on he'll totally annihilate you. X_X
    That or...get you in the rear with one of his lances. Rofl.
    Poor Sora...
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    totally D: that was the first time I was mickey!

but it was funny because I ended up beat xaldin using chicken little xD cause you dun get hit when you use a summon like CL or Stitch xD so I...yeah xD hahaha pretty funny =p
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast