aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[K]ingdom [[H]earts

1. Vaed
    Vaed
    Wee! XD And I need to get to uploading that KH collection...
  2. SoraV
    SoraV
    I just started playing KH2 again, and has anyone else noticed some HaynerxRoxas? Not a lot of that pairing.
    Never really thought about it until I started liking yaoi. =]
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    @sora: haha yeah, I know some few ppl who are into hayner.x.roxas xD but I never felt it though =3
  4. Vaed
    Vaed
    Hayner is too minor of a character imo, but it has its merits. I've seen fics with that pairing actually. But they were mostly requested one-shots and such.
  5. Roksu
    Roksu
    Seems like anyone can be paired with anyone.
    I've even seen some crack pairings and I actually lmao when I read them.

Of course I don't consider hayner/roxas to be a crack pairing.
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    hahah yeah - you should see pairings of the org x3 poor guys haha
  7. Vaed
    Vaed
    *thinks* Hey, thats true eh? XDDD

I've even gone so far as seeing GoofyxSora fanart smut.

It was... interesting.
  8. Vaed
    Vaed
    Alright guys, I need some help... I'm looking for a certain Leon/Sora fiction, where it kinda starts with Leon coming in as a new teacher (I THINK geography, not too sure. Might be English) and Sora/Riku quickly getting in trouble for something. Sora goes to detention where him and Squall have a little fun chat despite being in detention... and it goes on and on... I think I forgot the rest... but the first smex scene that happens I think occurs in Leon's appartment after Sora takes a shower and they give each other looks, Sora having a towel draped around his waist. Leon has pressure about having sex with a minor, but ends up not caring. (Ahh! I just remembered, they had a really hawt kiss in one of the previous chapters because Sora had come over when Squall was sick, and Squall kissed him.)

Sorry for my broad description, but hopefully it'll be enough DX ... OHH and way before that, Sora had a sort of breakup with Squall because Squall didn't feel right, so Sora went bitter started dating Riku and had massive make-out sessions with him in front of Squall... something like that. It was very well written, XD

KAY! thanks.
  9. synnesai
    synnesai
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww goofy/sora D:

that ...ewwww...>.> I wonder about people a lot these days...

sorry vaed xD I only stay in riku/sora axel/roxas and sora/roxas waters here ^^;;;;;
  10. Vaed
    Vaed
    Yanno, it was actually REALLY well-drawn, poju-ish style, and it was, of course made for humor, but i have to admit it was quite hawt.
Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast