aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

[K]ingdom [[H]earts

1. Vaed
    Vaed
    *is here but busy* ^_^
  2. Roksu
    Roksu
    Hi all. Just dropping by for the fun of it.
    My fav couple from the game would be roxas/sora.

Before roxas's name were made public, people then called him BHK (blonde headed kid, lol). I discovered bhk back in 2005 (not sure, maybe later?) and read a well written fanfic about bhk/sora. There are some touching/sappy moments in those last few chapters there, I wonder if any roxas/sora fans would know what's the title of ths fanfic might be? * grins*

I'm not expecting an answer for that, though. Lol.

Ciao.
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    HI ROKU~!

ALL RIGHT!!!! Another RokuSo fan =D Welcome welcome ^^ haha - I got into RikuSo by Rufuswashere...she kept talking about them in the KH thread here and I was like "OH MY GOD!" and finally read a fic about them and.....was hooked xD Hahaha

well, welcome, welcome =3 haha you'll fit right in ^^
  4. Vaed
    Vaed
    HEYA ROKUUU!!!!!1111

Well, I showed Syn a 13-chapter BHK/Sora fic. In this case, BHK's name is Dyne Sora finds him in... unique circumstances. The fic's name is fuzzy love, if you'd like a link. Even if it's not the one you're looking for, it's still a really great fic ^^ http://games.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=29562

And syn, OMG there are a TON of epic riku/sora fics I need to show you. Like 50 chapters+. One called Break Me Shake Me where Riku is an orphan constantly sexually abused by Ansem (this isn't just some normal abuse. There is some really bad shiz in here. And the psychological effect is phenomenal) and Sora moves into the neighborhood and the story unfolds from there. Character growth is the strongest feature of this fic, and. Goddamn, I can't find any words. It's just so epic.

There's also one in progress called On Glass Wings: This time, Sora is an independent orphan/runaway who runs into Riku whose part of a circus, and the story unfolds from there. These plots may seem overly-simple, but I'm only doing that cause I don't want to spoil too much! The author has ALOT of artist's integrity and the story flows seemlessly from one chapter to the next.

Both Break Me Shake Me and On Glass Wings (I think thats what its called... I'll have to check) are EXCELLENT, TOP-TIER fics which I highly reccomend to any Riku/Sora fan.

In the mood for Sadism? Reiketsukan features a brutal rape followed by a bittersweet ending. It's a oneshot, but one of the first fics that not only featured nose-bleeding rape (hahaha pun.) but the emotional value is beyond comparison.

And last but not least, the OMG sickest fiction I've EVER READ EVER EVER EVER... It's an AkuSora fic, but I don't reccomend it AT ALL unless you're one of those types that likes nightmares. I forgot the name of the fic, but it is absolutely DISGUSTING in that it is written so well and so explicitly... but it is NOT for the weak-hearted...

If any of you are interested, I can dig up links ^^
  5. Roksu
    Roksu
    @vaed; yep, you got it right!

Lol, well the fic I mentioned earlier is Fuzzy Love by Cold Silence (not sure if I get it right).

I first found it in aff but it was sort of in hiatus before the author resume the fic.
    BHK/roxas were given the name Dyne (lol) and he's an alien cat in this au fic.

I no longer go to aff, though. Think cold silence has his/her (?) own small site where he/she kept her fics. I don't know if the site still there or s/he still writting fics.

Be nice now. Lol.
  6. Vaed
    Vaed
    Yep! I've read that story at least 10 times over, wahahaha. I think Cold Silence has disappeared though. I have checked her site recently and there are no real updates.
  7. synnesai
    synnesai
    @vaed: whooooa buddy! xD haha - just PM me the links and I'll read them xD fo sho
  8. Tinu
    Tinu
    Hello, I am little new here but just wanted to tell that I had uploaded 4 doushinji of Kingdom Hearts on the forum. The 4 and contain Akuroku and one contain few Rikusora ^3^ I told myself that may be interested you to know it
    BTW in hope you will understand my bad english >-<;
  9. Vaed
    Vaed
    Woo! Thanks for the share Tinu! I have NEVER seen those before, and it is DAMN hard to find new KH DOUJINS! XD

TYTYTYTY! XDD
  10. Tinu
    Tinu
    @Vaed: You're welcome. I quite happy to share them ^^ and yes you're right it's really hard to find KH hearts doushinji ;_; (it's sad XD)
    On the way i still have more KH to scan ^^
Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast