Vaed
    What does it say when you try to open it? ;_;
  3. synnesai
    synnesai
    that the file was empty >.>

T.T
  4. Vaed
    Vaed
    Alright. Here's what I'll do. I'll upload my own copy somewhere for ya. Though I deleted some of the pics that I found tasteless >.> Better than nothing I suppose ^_^ Keep trying though! How big is the file? If it takes up space, there's definitely something there. Maybe look it up in an FAQ or something? lol. I had a problem like that before. I think what I did was just right click the whole rar and extract it or something... I forget ;;
  5. inuome92
    inuome92
    sorry vaed, will cheak the link as soon as i have time (Neh, assinment) eh? french!! NOOO!! I told you i was bad at that class! Why are you mocking me! (Corner of shame walcomes me back....hahaa....) Oi vay, don't ask me to translate it, i already told you about the bad experience with the on line translators, it would probably tell me you called me a 'young duck smack what to the grocery store' or something weird like that 0_o
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    ahh really?? Thank you so much vaed ^^

if there is anything I can do in return just ask ^^

-does a happy dance-
  7. Vaed
    Vaed
    Hmm I downloaded the file myself and everything was there... looks like i'll have to upload it myself. I might get to it tomorrow, but I'm quite packed in terms of schedule this week, so we'll see. ^^
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    oh take your time hahah xD

iono - I can't get to it...>.< but thanks you so much ^^

take as much time as you need =3
  9. candi613
    candi613
    hey ppl sorry i haven't checked in so long
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    hi candi~! haha s'ok - not much happened =] -does wonder where all the members are though....-
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast