aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fav Pairing?

1. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    Who is your fav pairing? Do you like Sora/Riku, Axel/Roxas, Demyx/Zexion? Or maybe even ordinary Sora/Kairi?

I personally love Sora/Riku the most (if you couldn't tell ). I just find Sora to be such a cute uke and Riku a smexy seme. KH2 made my feelings more this pair just so much stronger with those touching scenes

Next pairing would be Axel/Roxas. Just too many reasons why these two should be together (do I have to list them all? )
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    My fave so far is Riku/Sora. I just love their relationship so much. Although it's understood that Sora/Kairi is the canon pairing, comparing the dynamics of what goes on between Riku and Sora and Kairi and Sora, there's not a lot of differences. If anything, there's far more between Riku and Sora than Sora and Kairi. I don't hate the idea of Sora and Kairi btw, but I just love the idea of Riku/Sora so much, and although it's so unlikely, if Nomura ever came out and said "Oh yeah, Riku and Sora's feelings are that of mutual romance for eachother" or something I'd be like "I knew it!" xD

Axel/Roxas is very sweet as well, and I read in one of the 358/2 Days scans that was translated by someone that Axel is like Roxas' senpai in the organization ^^

Another pairing I'm fond of just for the hawtness would be Cloud/Leon; that's right, SEME CLOUD, UKE LEON! Whahahahaha! I mean, you gotta take advantage of the FF cross-over aspect of Kingdom Hearts, eh? ;D
  3. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    In terms of the Sora/Riku pairing, I had written a whole huge post (on another forum) with every point as to why they should be together from things in the game. It was a big list It would be a miracle if they became an actual couple but we know it'll never happen I'm not a fan of Kairi though so I can't say that I support Sora/Kairi. I just find her so annoying lol.

Axel/Roxas, I had heard about that too. It would make sense though since Axel is #8 and has been in the organization a lot longer. It would also explain why they get along so well too. It'd be nice if they had a little student/teacher moment together sometime

Cloud/Leon, I've been into this pairing too. Not that much lately but I have read some fanfics of the two. I find them to be cute as well. They do make a good pairing when you look at their stubborn attitudes I like it when they actually share the roles. To me, it doesn't matter which one is the uke or seme.
  4. Delques
    Delques
    Hmm the standard RikuxSora for me, followed by AxelxRoxas. I personally find RikuxRoxas to be very interesting too Oh an anything involving Zexion is rice, cause he's such a bishie~
  5. ShuraDArk
    ShuraDArk
    My fav pairing is Xemnas/Saix but I like Riku/Sora too.

Leon/Cloud is very cute x3

And Axel/Roxas, too XD
  6. jdwate
    jdwate
    RikuxSora. I love that pairing!
  7. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    I appreciate the input, but please tell me why as well. I'd like to know the different or similar thoughts from other people.
  8. Vincentlover23
    Vincentlover23
    My absolute fav pairing is Riku/Roxas!!!!

Axel's smexah red hair with a combintion of Roxas' quietness = uber cutness!!

My second fav is Leon/Cloud. Don't really care who is uke oe seme. Overall, Leon is kewl and Cloud is more emotional.

And my third fav pairing of all time is....*drumroll* Mansex/Saix!!!!!
  9. CHeeseITZ
    CHeeseITZ
    My fav is Riku/Sora
    and my second is Sora/Roxas
    alas there aren't many stories about Sora/Roxas
    and I'm sorry but Aku/Roku is getting on my nerves!
    I don't dislike the pairing nor do i like the pairing
    just that that's what my friend ALWAYS talk about. Nothing about anything other pairing in other shows just Aku/Roku! jeeze it gets annoying!
  10. Yaoi Kitty
    Yaoi Kitty
    My favorite pairing is Riku/Sora and then thanks to KH2 I got into Riku/Roxas *w*
    But I still love Riku/Sora x3
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast