aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

So, why Kingdom Hearts?

1. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    So, what got you into Kingdom Hearts? What is it that attracts you to it? What do you like most about it? Let's talk

Myself, the characters are what drew me to it first. I am a sucker for cool/hot looking characters. When I saw Sora and Riku for the first time, i feel in love with them right away It was also the fact of the Disney worlds being integrated into the game along with Final Fantasy. I have always been a huge Disney fan and it made me want to play it quite badly.

What I like most about the games....Riku Riku is almost like a god to me lol (I know, I'm pathetic lol). What can I say? I have a thing for guys with silver/platinum hair
  2. Mellusia
    Mellusia
    I won't lie, what first attracted me to the KH series was when someone told me that there were Final Fantasy characters in the game. However after only playing a little bit of KH1, I quickly became attracted to just the KH stuff.

Sora is a very charismatic character that you can't help but like, and Riku is just so dang kewl. Kairi as well is one of the few female characters that's the hero's love interest that I actually like :3

The story is also just, so, so, amazing! I mean, who'd ever think up of the concept of a keyblade, eh? And individual worlds having hearts? I mean, whoa

The characters were simple yet interesting all the same. Although Sora is the hero of the games, Riku as well is a pretty good anti-hero. He had all the qualities, and the abilities like Sora to be the here, but circumstance and I suppose his desire at the time, prevented him from being at Sora's sides and instead went against him to some extent. Clearly he feels remorse after allowing "Ansme" into his heart, so we know Riku himself isn't a bad person. And that's only for KH1. In the next two games, he deals with his inner darkness, and after wards sets out to do what he can to help Sora.

The battle system was pretty interesting as well. I'm really only used to the turn-based system from FF games, so this more free style-ish system was really fun. Running around, jumping, flipping during combos, kewl =D

And although I'm not into Disney now, seeing some fave Disney characters again was pretty kewl.

I've played through KH1, Re:CoM, and KH2, and I can say that KH1 was the most childish of the game. I'm not saying that's bad, but it ranks the lowest in maturity for me. Chain of Memories and KHII were clearly a lot more darker and even though they're still rated 10+, I'd say you have to be a teen at least to understand some stuff going on and such. I've often said that the interactions between "Ansem" and Riku in Re:CoM was pretty heavy with a lot of innuendo and just the general mind f*ucking "Ansem" was tormenting Riku with, it could have been rated T if not for Mickey's occasional appearances

Now we got the upcoming Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days games coming out that'll add more to the story, and yes, I'm definitely getting those, because although KH2 has a decent conclusive ending, there's still you want to know more about the story. I think that's what's addictive about KH. It has a great story, and cleaver plot holes that can only be filled by buying more games to understand the whole KH story.

I still love KH though ♥
  3. Yaoi Kitty
    Yaoi Kitty
    Well trueth fully when I saw Sora I thought to myself "What a cute boy!!" x3
    Then after I saw more of the previews to see how good it would be, I found out that my smexy villan Sephiroth was ganna come out and Cloud that always gets but raped by him xD
    And then after that I saw Riku which I must say he looked cool and hot...even though it did go thru my mine "is he sephys son o.o?" since they almost looked the same xD
    But yeah the character did drive me into it and then when I bought it and played, I must admit it has a good story =3
  4. itasasu87
    itasasu87
    I just started to play to kingdom hearts 2 (yeah,I did'nt find the first...) and I'm totally addicted!!!The characters are soooooo cute
    I wanted to know why do you like this game a lot Now,I know.
  5. Twinstar1
    Twinstar1
    ya, it's so awesome. It's best to play them in order though A lot of people don't play CoM and skip right to KH2 but CoM has some info and characters that aren't in KH2 and tie into it.
  6. Liliyes
    Liliyes
    I'm realy in love with Final Fantasy and Square in generel *O*
    Love the games

so KH was a totaly must play XD for me
    #lol#
  7. chibidevil18
    chibidevil18
    I love the fact the game is original , the combat system is awesome and the characters fit the storyline well . The Final Fantasy and Disney characters added a balance of both innocence and seriousness to the game , which I really enjoy. Square Enix did a great job ^_^
  8. egoxlockheart
    egoxlockheart
    I saw the commercials a long time ago, and was like: omg! That looks so cool! Disney, and a cute boy to play as. xD
    (lol)

Well, now I still love the plot, as it grows in depth and whatnot (Roxas and Organization XIII was an awesome idea.)

And I love Axel and Roxas. ~yum~
  9. shanna261
    shanna261
    I was visiting my brother and saw that he rented a new game lets just say he had a late charge to pay by the time I gave back the game.
  10. kairiSparda
    kairiSparda
    Actually i saw it on a magazine, and when i saw final fanasy with Disney i was like OMG!
    the i saw it on a store, i bouth it and i fall in love for it
    i love the characters and how the put together some final fantasy characters, just like leon and cloud, and when i saw riku, roxas, sora and the others i love them xD
    actually some people thing that Disney means kinds and this him it´s sopuse to be the same, but i give it a chance and i will play kingdom hearts for eva xD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast