aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite BL Drama?~

1. marinoe
    marinoe
    I listened very few drama cd - I cannot even make my own top 10. But in this moment my first place goes to:
    囀る鳥は羽ばたかない Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai

seme1: 羽多野 渉 Hatano Wataru (百目鬼 Doumeki)
    uke1: 新垣樽助 Shingaki Tarusuke (矢代 Yashiro)
    seme2: 安元洋貴 Yasumoto Hiroki (影山 Kageyama)
    uke2: 小野友樹 Ono Yuuki (久我 Kuga)

Comparing two semes... At the begining I thought that Kagami's voice is better than Doumeki's. I wished their roles were reversed... (because I like Doumeki character more). But with time I grow to like Doumeki's voice. That was my first impression. And remember that kashira is strong and beautiful, haha... Next...

Kuga is good enough. I would said he is pretty good (not nasty high-pitched voice!) but Yashiro is most important for me anyway, anobody would be outshined by Yashiro-sama. Yashiro... I have no complains about him. While rereading manga and listening drama cd, I noticed more details I missed before, e.g. cultural/musical references:
    - 愛の光と影 Ai no Hikari to Kage from Lady Oscar
    (singer
    鈴木弘子 Hiroko Suzuki)
    - センチメンタル・ジャーニー (Sentimental journey) by 松本伊代 (Matsumoto Iyo)

Anyway... this manga is great, and it's drama cd is also great. I'm dying to hear more.

P.S. Yasumoto Hiroki (Kageyama) played also Retsu in Konna Otoko wa Aisareru. Good to know.
  2. fumi0000
    fumi0000
    I love BLCDs one of my favourites are Kawaii Hito Series and Akunin wo Nakaseru Houhou Love the endings
  3. sakechan4ya
    sakechan4ya
    This has to be one of my favorite threads! I'm a noobie and just diving into the wonderful of BLCDs. The only ones that I've listen too extensive are Sekanji, Esu S series and Shinyanaka Netsujou and the first BLCD in the Koto no Hana series all in which have Hiroshi Kamiya as the uke. Thus far, Sekanji is my favorite thus far. There is something so wonderfully erotic about that series. Kamiya kun killed it I don't know much about Kaji Yusa but damn both and Kamiya kun bought that drama to life. I felt the emotionally roller coaster they took each other on. Their karami scenes OMFG so steamy and hot. There is something so uniquely organic about Kamiya kun's voice that so sensual. Both Kamiya kun and Kaji kun did an amazing job. The other night I was watching one of the DGS live action shows and Yusa Kaji showed up. OMG my little fangirl heart dancing with delight seeing those two together.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123