aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introduce yourselves

1. Ryokan6
    Ryokan6
    Hello and welcome to the group introduce your self.
    Please add some pictures to the group please
  2. BransSuccubus
    BransSuccubus
    Hmm..hey. Thought I'd say a quick hi to those in the group. The name is Ellie, mates call me El. I'm 26, almost 27.
    Full time mum to a boisterous daughter of just gone 2, and I've just joined this site a few days ago and loving it already XDD
    Umm..not much else to say, if you want to ask, feel free, I'm an open book for the most part!
    -El
  3. Ryokan6
    Ryokan6
    Well what do like to do in your spare time,I play games, draw or play the piano to keep me busy at home I'm rarely on the computer only downloading anime, movies, or TV sitcoms.I don't have kids, well I call my video games my kids, because they cost me a lot of money make sense don't it. Oh and sometimes I check my email so they would not pile up in my inbox.
  4. BransSuccubus
    BransSuccubus
    In my spare time..hmm, I don't have a lot of it what with having a 2 year old and a house to take care of lol I love to read, I am a complete book worm, but I also love to watch movies. Addicted to the anime Bleach, and loving a few others, too, I'm on catch up with Bleach however, only on like episode 80 now lol I watch it at the same time as my other half as we chat online.
    I play RPG's, love to Roleplay, love to write, and am addicted to Skype voice chats. XDD
    Lots of other things, but those are the main ones. ^^
  5. sevula
    sevula
    ::waves:: Hi!

I'm a 28 year old female in the US and thought I'd pick a group and try to mingle some. Been a member of the site for awhile, but haven't really explored all the options much till recently. So...yep...that's it for the moment I guess...lol.