aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

A Proposal: RDJ Set Contest :O

1. Shanni
    Shanni
    I want to propose something >=D A RDJ set contest hosted by this social group. So all the entries we keep it, and distribute it among members~

What do you think?

This would be so fun~

members from this group can enter too of course
  2. whateverzah
    whateverzah
    That would be awesome But set contests lately have been getting crap entries or aren't as popular D:
  3. Shanni
    Shanni
    D: ...that reminds me of something!

JOIN OUR EPIC TRIO SET CONTEST ZAAH! >=(....

... I think it's cuz summer vacation is rolling around...and everybody's busy mebe right now is not the best time to host a set contest than...

how about a ... RDJ trivia?~ hosted by this social group >=)
  4. whateverzah
    whateverzah
    LOL! I was actually in the process of making you guys something but I didn't like it so I scraped it and worked on other things that actually need to get done >.> Is it still going on? XD

But I really do want RDJ sets I think we should do both a set contest and trivia ^^ Would be a whole month full of RDJ shiz
  5. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~Anything RDJ-related would be totally awesome. ^__^
  6. Shanni
    Shanni
    ya the set contest is still going on D:

*pokes zah to make us smth*
  7. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~Oh yeah waifu, when does the epic trio set contest end? So I'll know when to start our *blushes* wedding contest. XD
  8. whateverzah
    whateverzah
    I'll get to it, I'll get to it ._____.

:O wedding contest? must make someting for you guys too
  9. Shanni
    Shanni
    @Hubby D: ... End of July D:.......... we have to wait? XDD.. aww.... D: ok...

@zah XD... when that starts, expect me to pester you for sets and RDJ hawtness
  10. whateverzah
    whateverzah
    I'll make a total epic RDJ sig for you guys; I'll pair Jude Law and RDJ....it'll be hot XD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast