2. BlackAssassin
    BlackAssassin
    This'll be my last image before going to the eye surgery xD
  3. whateverzah
    whateverzah
    We can't let this SG dieeeeeeeee everyone post dammit XD
  4. Shanni
    Shanni
    wow lia xD where do you find such awesome pictures D:< .... SPILL YOUR SECRETS NOW!

lol he does make such a wide variety of sexy faces

:O ... Anyone besides Lia seen the movie Due Date?!
  5. GokuderaLia
    GokuderaLia
    ~RDJ sends it himself to me. BWAHAHAHAHA. >

Due Date was ****in' hilarious.
  6. landxhp
    landxhp
    Stepping in for some more love <3

Have anyone else seen The Soloist? He looks so... ROUGH in it, I really love RDJ for his versatility, such different characters in every movie he does!
  7. mimithenumberon
    mimithenumberon
    His body is sculpted from marble! Ever since I was 12 I loved the guy. And then I saw Iron Man. Do I have to say it? My heart was beating at dangerous levels. And when Sherlock Holmes came out, I thought I would go in cardiac arrest! Point being, I love the guy! So hot!
  8. wobert
    wobert
    love? who said i love him? i hATE HIM! THIS UGLY BASTARD WITH HIS DISGUSTING FACE AND DESPICABLE ATTITUDES! SIR, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE, YOU RUINED MY LIFE. JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK OK. OK.

ah, sorry. i wish i knew how to quit him.
  9. aisutenshi
    aisutenshi
    LOL I'm with wobert: WHO SAYS I LOVE HIM, THE STUPIDLY ATTRACTIVE LIFE-RUINING JERK, I DON'T LOVE HIM AT ALL--

... except for how I do. /soooob

He's unfairly attractive and a complete and total life-ruiner (b/c LOL who needs silly things like food or sleep when you can stare at RDJ's face on Tumblr all day), but he also leaves me a completely hysterical, shaking-and-crying fangirly mess.

Also can we talk about how he can make any and all haircuts/facial hair styles look good? Because yeahhh... actually in retrospect, I don't think I've ever seen him NOT look good. He could wear hideous combinations of plaid and paisley and I would still want to get in his pants. Such is my life. :c
  10. wobert
    wobert
    @aisutenshi; INORITE!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678