aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

New Video

1. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    OMG!!!! Who saw the new vid Lucifer? If you didn't, then you must watch it now.

YouTube - SHINee - Lucifer

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Taemin but Onew looked a bit weird.
  2. iindecisive
    iindecisive
    saw saw!
    I couldn't wait for the post so i was refreshing sm's page like mad
    taemin has kinda sorta always been my fav
    but i grew to like everyone at one point.....just so charming!
    and I noticed onew's "change" too
    don't know if you've seen any live performances
    but i find it weird when he sings certain parts/notes
    never the less he's still onew

gah! I just realized how fangirl i sounded
  3. mortifera123
    mortifera123
    They were just amazing amazing amazing... (add more amazings). I LUV U SHINee!!!!

what about the Hello mv?
    ahhhhhhh! (dying)
  4. ensylovesme
    ensylovesme
    I think the hello mv is sooo much better!! They look so charming and sweet and gentleman-ly in hello!!

In Lucifer, they're plain hot

who do you guys like? I like Minho
  5. otokexnaru
    otokexnaru
    i completely agree~ i like both but i got to say that their hello mv is my fave ^-^ plus i've been listening to it non-stop so far, lol
    lol, my fave is Taemin (was so since i first saw him in Replay~) and i could see that i'm not the only one ^-^" but he's just so adorable especially when they were on idol army with 2pm~ he was so cute messing up his lines♥
  6. mortifera123
    mortifera123
    Hello was amazing- all of their vids r amazing. Taemin is my favorite (but only because I found out about him first- via a website that called him and SHINee EMO, which is completely crazy) and he looks sooooo cute. But I liked his Lucifer hair better... I just am a sucker for long haired guys-who-might-just-happen-to-be-girls. Bishieness all around.

Have you ever noticed that they almost never perform some of their best songs live??? (Wowowow)??!! (I know they did that at the muzit, and it was amazingness but that was it)

사랑해요 샤이니!
  7. mortifera123
    mortifera123
    캬!!! 사랑해요 ㅅㅑ이니!
    사랑... 태민녜 오빠! 화팅!...
    lol sorry for the freaky fangirlness... dreaming that SHINee will come to my hometown and take me to korea with them...
    ah, well, it's not gonna happen. Does anyone else know when the next SM world tour concert is? When SHINee comes to the US?
  8. ensylovesme
    ensylovesme
    haha yes taemin's mine second favorite((: He's really cute!! And Minho's super charismatic. But I see not many people like Minho a lot. So he's all mine((: Heehee!! Okay kidding. I think SHINee's the best band in all coz they all look really good!
  9. Shinrei04
    Shinrei04
    @mortifera123 I also have a thing for bishies with long hair who could be girls prettier than the ones I know in real life. I got to the point where I would automatically say "It's a guy" before anyone could ask whenever I showed them new pics.

@ensylovesme You can't have Minho all to your self cuz I adore him. He's my second fav.