aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Darren Criss (aka Harry Potter from A Very Potter Musical) to be on Glee =D

1. amade0
    amade0
    So I just found this out this week. I'm. So. Excited. Like wow. lol

Hopefully somebody here has watched A Very Potter Musical and knows who Darren Criss is XDD
  2. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS *_______________________________*
    I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I FOUND OUT! Darren it's totally awesome XD and AVPM and AVPS rules Starkid rules XD

P.D: I just saw this post XD
  3. amade0
    amade0
    LMAO FINALLY SOMEONE RESPONDED XD I thought I was the only one who knew who he was xD I love AVPM, and Darren - it was just an fangirl outburst overload when I found out he'd be on Glee xDD I reallly hope he and Kurt go out~~ I was squealing through that whole episode xD! ok I'm done. lol.
  4. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    He's gonna be a regular now *___________* or so it seems D= Teenage Girl has surpassed the sales on itunes... that's so awesome XD
  5. amade0
    amade0
    I actually hate that song T__T but I think he did a good job of it - though I hope they give him better songs in the future. Also I think I knew he'd be a regular xD god I HOPE they start dating - I'll die of happiness xDD