aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Glee Finale

1. amade0
    amade0
    Sooo.. what did you guys think?

I kinda thought Quinn would give up her baby, though I kinda hoped she'd keep it, its so weird how shes gonna be raised by Rachel's mom o.0

I kinda wished they tied up some more lose ends - the fight between Finn and Kurt for example!

it all seemed a bit rushed and not enough substance for me o.0
  2. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    By the moment Rachel said to her mom: Quinn had her baby girl.. I knew she was going to be the one to adopt the baby xDDDD
    Actually I did felt some substance and coherence on this chapter, for example making a Journey medley... like going back to the "beginnings" of Glee club... I though it was a good idea and they actually made Don't Stop Believing sound so much better... I cried a lot with this episode, specially when Vocal Adrenaline performed Bohemian Rhapsody and the flashing scenes of that song and Quinn's giving birth... that was so touching *-*
    I actually don't feel the whole thing was rushed, considering how the last season finale was, they've made a good work now... they always seem to end on a big moment xD
  3. tomboy
    tomboy
    i don't feel the slightest compassion towards quinn she made her own bed and i don't care but that girl says puck would have been a good father just because he's to committed to her doesn't mean he was going to neglect his baby girl , as for finn and kurt fight will i don't think they gave a damn like they do with everything else .