aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Favourite Characters?

1. amade0
    amade0
    So who are your favourite characters xD?

I absolutely adore Kurt xD! also love Sue and Finn~ how about you guys?
  2. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    Ummm for me it would be Kurt, sexy Puck and Sue, she's awesome... and even though I sometimes hate Rachel, and want to punch her in the face lol, there's something about her that I like xD
  3. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    Awwwww Will is also adorable *-* I kinda like them all in my own way xD
  4. Scooby
    Scooby
    I would say that Kurt is my absolute favorite character. He and Puck is like the best.
    Oh and i also like Sue very much. Kurt!
  5. moyashi90
    moyashi90
    for some reason i really like quinn maybe becase i find her attractive and her character has gone thorugh alot of change. =] i also like jesse
  6. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    Jesse is HOTTTTTT I like him a lot ^^ at first I thought he had somethin' going on with Vocal Adrenaline's coach (played by Saint Indina Menzel ) but now I'm sure he really likes Rachel xDDDDD I haven't discarded the possibility of a coach/student romance there yet
  7. moyashi90
    moyashi90
    i also thought he was up to no good xD but i like him even more now i know whats going on ^_^ speaking of couch student.....finnXwill keeps coming to mind xD
  8. amade0
    amade0
    oo Finn x Will never even occurred to me o.0 *well maybe it did on a subconscious level xD* I enjoy it >D
  9. Lil_Sakura
    Lil_Sakura
    Ummm could be, could be... WillxJesse sounds interesting too, cuz they're both hot and awesome XDDDDD
  10. Kuzu
    Kuzu
    Love Kurt!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast