aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Glee of course

1. Scooby
    Scooby
    What did you think of this week's episode Home?

I thought that it was sooo good. I just loved that it was so much Kurt in it and OMG April came back. And Jesse I hate him so much i bet that hi is going to make Rachel fall in love with him (you know like really love him) and then hi is going to dump her the day before the competition so she can't sing. Poor Mercedes she is so good looking, she don't need to lose weight and how could Sue say that Kurt need to lose some weight too. Everything was soooo good but it was bad songs.
  2. amade0
    amade0
    I agree, I didn't like the songs o.0 I'm not sure why.. not memorable enough or something. But I loved the episode ^^ *I kind of spoiled it for myself because I just Wiki to see what songs would be on it before it aired and I skimmed the summary ;;*

I love April to.. I wish Kristen Chenoweth and Idina Menzel would have a duet together!! but they won't do that -_- as for Jesse.. ya I don't like him.. I like his voice. Apparently he and the actress who plays Rachel are best friends in real life ^^ somehow I can't hate him cause of that ^^ and I felt so bad for Kurt when his dad was with Finn ><;; I hate when he gets teary.. makes me sad D: and I loved Mercedes in this episode
  3. Shizume
    Shizume
    Okay, I'm loving that Kurt and Mercedes are getting more screentime. GLEE has a wonderful cast that they don't utilize to their full potential. We all know Rachel is the star and everyone wants Finn, but how about letting some of the other talented cast members show some development and get utilized more often?

That said, Home was a very emotional episode for me. God, I adore Chris Colfer and seriously think he needs an Emmy. His performance was just amazing. His face is so expressive and his vocal abilities are impressive. He seriously makes GLEE the best part of every week for me.

The Will and April duets were far too long for my tastes.. and sad!Kurt is definitely sad.

I was in a funk when I watched it, so when I get out of said funk, I do plan to watch it again.

Oh, and hi fellow Gleeks!
  4. loveusender
    loveusender
    I didn't like the songs either,Even the episode previously with madonna was better and i loved when the sang "don't stop believing"!!! in the earlier episode

I REALLY don't like emma, her eyes scare me and jesse too. He looks as if he's just out to get rachel's virginity and tag her along like a puppy.

I love kurt! he really shined this week when he sang. It was the only memorable song in 'home' for me
  5. amade0
    amade0
    @Shizume: I agree, they should use the full cast more often. I'm, getting sick of Rachel lol. As much as I love her voice, her character can be a bit much. I can't wait for this week =D

oo and yay looks like our little group got bigger xD! welcome new Gleeks!