aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Harry Potter SLASH

1. FuDSiokA
    everybody!my fav pairings are Harry/Draco with Draco on the bottom, and Fred/George/somebody cute==>Harry
    "no Tonks or Ginny"?- I like that,+Hermione
  2. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    LOL
    I love your post! Haha
  3. Kalyissa
    Kalyissa
    Ill read pretty much any slash pairing if its got Harry as the bottom or its a switch relationship. I also like Draco/Neville combined with a Blaise/Harry or Sev/harry or tom/harry

a ron/draco/harry fic is pretty hawt as well!

kalyissa's Bookmarks on Delicious are some of my bookmarked fics. Most are bottom!harry but there are a few switch. Usually update it quite a bit
  4. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    Can you give me links to Snape/Harry fics?
  5. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    Double... sorry...
  6. mrsnott
    mrsnott
    My fav pairings are Draco/Harry and Sirius/Remus. Though I must say Blaise/Draco, Blaise/Theodore, Theodore/Draco and James/Sirius are right after the first two. But I think almost every HP slash pairing can work because every character comes so well designed and yet so open to possibilities from the books!
  7. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    LOL! The description of this group was changed to what FuDSiokA suggested!!
  8. FuDSiokA
    FuDSiokA
    that's nice!
    by the way,am i the only one who noticed that fic-writers kinda "scoff" at Finnigan - he can't be a normal guy:only wolf in a sheep's crow or the main Hog gay?^_^dunno, in our fics often if something happens,Finnigan willl be somewhere nearby
  9. Mor7682
    Mor7682
    Who is Finnigan?
  10. FuDSiokA
    FuDSiokA
    <He is a Gryffindor student in Harry's year who is described as having sandy hair. He is a huge Quidditch fan and supports the Kenmare Kestrels, and is best friends with housemate Dean Thomas. His mother is a witch and his father a Muggle, who only found out his wife's secret after their marriage; according to Seamus, it was "a bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.">(c)
    so i see my question is senceless)))
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast