aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Top 4 Harry/Severus Fics

1. bleakdesolation
    I saw the Draco/Harry one, and because that is not my favorite pairing I decided to make this one. So, come and post your top 4 favorite Severus/Harry fics! I only want the very best you have!

1. Snape: The Home Fries Nazi by pir8fancier
    ~walkingtheplank.org~

Summary~In the aftermath of Harry's defeat of Voldemort, all Death Eaters lose their magic. Snape decamps to the United States, where he works as a short order cook in a diner. Harry seeks him out to ask for advice.

2. Parseltongue-Tied
    ~walkingtheplank.org~

Summary~Harry Potter makes friends with one of nature's shy creatures.

3. A Culinary Seduction
    ~hpfandom.net~

Summary~Harry is lonely, the world has moved on and everyone he knows has met someone, everyone except Harry that is. He thinks he'll be alone for ever, until one night, he receives an invitation to dine at the mysterious Elena's...

4. At The Heart of Things

Summary~After being forced to bond five years ago, domestic tranquility does not reign in the Potter-Snape household. Severus thinks he's found something better, only to realize everything he's lost. He decides to prove himself to Harry one day at a time
  2. Tsubaki14
    Tsubaki14
    The fiction must be from this site? I have some that I like in fanfiction.net. If you want I can post here the top 4 with the links.