aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Fav character!

1. sakurai93
    sakurai93
    what is your favourite character in uraboku?

my favorite character is luka and hotsuma.. X3 both of them are really cool! and they're voiced by my fav seiyuu too

but as for yuki, he is cute.. kuroto is cute too! X3
  2. Shroom
    Shroom
    My fav is Luka..im all 100% Luka..just fell in love with him since i first saw a pic of him some years ago and since then i never stop reading and colecting stuff from uragiri :P
  3. freya_dustyrose
    freya_dustyrose
    My fav is Luka, Shuusei and Tsukumo.. I like them even before i heard the drama cd.. xD
  4. alexa87
    alexa87
    It will come as a no surprise that I as well as 99% of the fans of this anime am totally in Love with Luka. He is the most beautiful anime character I've ever seen and his fashion sense is awesome on top of that he is very powerful and loyal.
  5. Mirien
    Mirien
    It's probably easy to guess with me *looks at her avatar*... Yea, definitely easy XD.
    My favorites are Shusei and Hotsuma. Then Touko, Tsukumo and Luka. Recently I have grown very fond of Takashiro, too (after reading volume five).
  6. ichigo :3
    ichigo :3
    =__= I can't choose. LOL! Guess it'll have to be Luka though, (since he's also voiced by one of my fave seiyuu) Then, its Yuki (so cute) and Shusei, Hotsuma and Tsukumo *___* hotties. TOO BAD, i can only read the scanned ones T__T when the manga is pretty far in. sigh.
  7. Everdark
    Everdark
    Zess is my fave
  8. remielle
    remielle
    Yes! Luka!!!! >.< I hope that the anime would have some shounen-ai elements XD I love him even more now, while listening to the drama cd! Sakurai-san is absolutely wonderful!!! Can't wait until the rest of the manga comes out XD
  9. xaymara
    xaymara
    my fav character Luka.
    Hotsuma, Tsukumo and Yuki.
  10. Darkelia
    Darkelia
    At the moment Kanata,Tsukumo and Hotsuma
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast