aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Introductions

1. nannac
    nannac
    yo nice to meet you all my fellow crazed fans;D
    I'm nannac hope we will all get along.
  2. f4ll3nx4ng3l
    f4ll3nx4ng3l
    Hi yuki and hi nannac, welcome to rebornxlambo.
    Im wondering if i can post more pictures up and hopefully some manga scans just to get people attached to the couple.
  3. YukiYume
    YukiYume
    Please do so I really want to see More RebornxLambo
  4. nannac
    nannac
    yes that would be perfect, this coupel really do need a lot more loving
    and it really is sad, who coulden't love them, myself I just wan't to squise them to me and hold them forever, ore bribe Lambo with candy into my basement, make Reborn follow in some weird way(haven't figured quit out how yet hmm) and make them do naugty, naugty stuff. Muhahahahahahahahahahah
  5. HikaruNo5
    HikaruNo5
    Hi everyone! Nice to meet all you fellow RL crazed fans. I've been in love with them ever since I started reading the manga two years ago and found some delicious doujinshis by the goddesses Showko Kanegae and Hyuuga Seiryo.
  6. ColdBeansRawEgg
    ColdBeansRawEgg
    Hey everyone~ I guess you can call me Raw, but really just call me whatever the hell you want, I don't mind.

RL isn't really my favourite pairing (I actually prefer Lambo x I-Pin, shock, horror!), but it's probably my favourite yaoi pairing in KHR. There's no denying the chemistry between Reborn and our favourite cow. What can I say? It's hot. XD
  7. skull
    skull
    Hiiiiii everyone!!!!! I'm skull nice to meet you ^///^ I really love this coupleeee and they are very hot together
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12